Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. Buying my first civic and manual. Trying to decide whether I'm gonna get a preowned 2017 with 16k miles on it, or a 2020. It's looking like it'll be $7000 less going preowned and I'd be able to get it sooner instead of wait for a 2020 to ship. Any particular reason to wait for a new 2020 to ship over getting the 2017? Vin on the preowned didnt pull any recalls when I checked, and from what I can see the main differences seem to be the honda sensing and a small difference in the transmission. I have a 2016 altima sv with some hail damage right now at 60k miles and am getting antsy about the feel of its cvt lately.

·
Banned
2 Posts
If there are practically no differences, then you can take 2017, if it is cheaper, as far as I understand, by a whole 7000. But the plus of 2020 will be the warranty from the dealer. When I last bought a car, it was used, I first looked at vehicle vin history for my own safety with Epicvin

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.