Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

These rotors are brand new never used or installed, i only opened the box to make sure everything was there. I bought them for my civic si but im selling it and so i really have no use for them anymore.

the kit is a honda/acura rear caliper brake kit. it will fit 1992-2000 civic ex/si and also 1990-2000 acura integras. the rotors are 11" inches so they are really big to help the weak rear brakes. everything is included(hardware, rotors, adaptors for the calipers. i paid 230 for them but im only asking 200 plus shipping. pm, email ( [email protected] ), or catch me on aim ( boostedsi85 )

·
Registered
502 Posts
Just out of curiosity, for the 92-00 EX's that have rear drums, is this a conversion kit?

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
really im not sure because i have a si that has rear disks but as far as im concerned i dont think its a conversion unless you buy the hubs, calipers, and what ever else is needed for a brake conversion because the rear brake conversion aem sold was pretty darn high.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.