Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
nice, i might fix the bottom left. everything else is pretty distorted besides that. and if it were me, i would emphisize the eyes more

·
Registered
417 Posts
you should try to use the eraser with a large faded brush and take out the edges of the pic of the girl because those edges stand out too much. other than that, it looks pretty good.

who is it?

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Is that the same girl as the one where she is holding an orb you posted a few weeks back?

·
Premium Member
6,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
as for the edges once again i didnt notice them til i uploaded the damn pic!!! didnt see them all zoomed in cause that wasnt the area i was working in and as far as the same image ill post up the 2 images i used 1 is a water image created by me, the other is a stock photo taken from deviantart.com hold please

·
Premium Member
6,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
fwdtamiya said:
Ohh it's from DeviantART, whats her screen name on there?

Edit: why does it say my age in the upper left corner of my post now?
i dunno if shes on there it was in a user gallery with a buncha other pics

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Anomoly said:
i dunno if shes on there it was in a user gallery with a buncha other pics
and who is this user...and are there any other pics of this girl......im thinking i need some more... :giggle :giggle :evil

·
Premium Member
6,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
HIMSA said:
and who is this user...and are there any other pics of this girl......im thinking i need some more... :giggle :giggle :evil
lol i dont remember i just og through there every once in a while and happened to come across that one i didnt see any others though

1 - 20 of 20 Posts