Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up everyone, I got in an accident last year and I ordered a spoiler and a body kit. I'm looking around for 17's and I'm getting skunk2 coilovers in two weeks. I got the altezas for the back and halo's for the front...The corners are white, it's just the reflection that you see the amber bulb. Civics usually have the plate holder on the trunk lid, but I had a body shop cover it over and smooth it out because the new bumper had a plate holder on it...kind of different I thought. I'm taking the pinstripe off the rest of the car and sorry the pics were taken at night, but what do you all think?

Picture 1

Picture 2

Picture 3

·
Registered
518 Posts
nice. i like 4 doors 92-95. once you get the 17s and your coilovers on there, it will look very nice. the only opinions i have are of course, the altezza tails, i just dont prefer them, ,and get some mesh behind that front bumper. but it is your car and if you like altezza taillights, thats cool with me. but yeah it looks nice. i would go for gunmetal wheels with machined lip. oh and cf hood. then go for the gusto: engine swap.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
b18c

Yeah, I'm changing to a b18c this june, I got a guy that does swaps on honda's all the time and it'll be like 500 for the labor. Some people like the altezza's some don't...I like it for now at least. I was thinking maybe maybe a silver color for rims like a 8 spoke or something...I just started looking around.

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
i know this is what everyone says, but you've got a real nasty case of wheel gap
skip wheels and get your drop first, wheels and no drop looks just as bad as stock and no drop...

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
nice front and rear pieces yo...but wha cha gonna do about the side skirts? painted stock is cool but with the lower front and rear from the bumper it looks a little wierd with a shorty side skirt...ya know what i mean?

peace

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
KiddEng said:
nice front and rear pieces yo...but wha cha gonna do about the side skirts? painted stock is cool but with the lower front and rear from the bumper it looks a little wierd with a shorty side skirt...ya know what i mean?

peace

Yeah, I do know what you mean...I didn't feel like spending the money on new side skirts, so I got the stock ones painted instead. I'm gonna get the drop and then rims and see how it looks then. If it doesn't look good, I'll invest in some sideskirts for it.

I am gonna drop it first, I'm getting the skunk2 coilovers in 2 weeks, then I'll pick up rims as I said before...so that should do the trick for wheel gap for the time being.

·
Registered
38 Posts
i have some 4dr side skirts if you want them, i have some nuespeed race springs, and i'm selling my konig verdicts 17's ( the front tires have camber wear and rear as a little bit). just let me know if you want anything.

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
Holy fucking god your car is high, but nevertheless it will be very nice with rims and a drop. Doesn't look like it'll be too low with 17's, doesn't look like it'll be low at all actually. The trunk thing...definitely different, just don't know if I like it or not yet. The colors look a little mismatched...but that's how mine is because I had the kit painted after the car, at different shops.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts