Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,966 Posts
wow. cft always does shit well. too bad it was a vert. nice find.

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
If only it was a hardtop, and didn't have all those goofy stickers everywhere, then I'd like it. But that car puts down good power though.

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I don't like the convert's much either but hey, that thing will hawl some ass.

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
What's wrong with a convertible, guys?? I think riding in one with the top down during the summer is chill as hell, yaknow? Anyways, nice find on the Nissan supercar!! :ace ventu

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Damn thats sick. thats even cooler that it is a vert; because hardly anyone soups up a vert. Ya it will be heavier because it is a vet but it has the power to back it up so who cares.

·
Registered
3,966 Posts
92HondaCivic said:
Damn thats sick. thats even cooler that it is a vert; because hardly anyone soups up a vert. Ya it will be heavier because it is a vet but it has the power to back it up so who cares.
verts= :ghey:

·
Registered
168 Posts
bdpakaknox said:
i like how he has a fairlady decal and its left hand drive. What a deuche bag
wow are you a dumbass? learn about other cars before you think you know what you are bashing. lots of people do that, because the dealership offers that dumbass! :bash

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Any of you that live in Florida that know whats going on with CFT black Cobra beast that they have in progress & if they got it to the track on high boost?? Because i'm sure if it was on high boost & had some good mickey thompson slicks & if the guy wouldn't pop the clutch so freaking hard i'm sure he'd beat that blue civic they have that came 2nd in street class that lost to that white EG i believe if any of you have that vid from morosso park of something??

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.