Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
okay finished this like a min ago. its a lil sloppy to me but im fasting and my stomach hurts like hell and im lazy.

-drop
-rims
-brakes(caliper and rotor)
-color(blue to BLACK)
-rx7 front bumper
-intercooler
-sideskirt
-rear bumper extension
-took off middle city lights

·
Premium Member
15,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ahahaha dude. u sound like ur saying im a noob. this was a chop i did while at work i know its crap but its still worth it.

not to sound cocky(actually ya) but i have won a ps contest here and on a local board. and i've always placed in top 5 if not 3. i aint no noob lol but i know wut ur saying bro it really sucks. but its hard to make a black car and body parts outta a blue and red car lol.

thanks.

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
Nice job but the Cwest Flushmounts for the FD woulda looked much better.

·
MSP
6,618 Posts
5genlude said:
ahahaha dude. u sound like ur saying im a noob. this was a chop i did while at work i know its crap but its still worth it.

not to sound cocky(actually ya) but i have won a ps contest here and on a local board. and i've always placed in top 5 if not 3. i aint no noob lol but i know wut ur saying bro it really sucks. but its hard to make a black car and body parts outta a blue and red car lol.

thanks.
I knew you weren't a noob, I wasn't a noob, but the system started over and I became a noob again, so I just thought you weren't in a hurry of making the chop. I though you spent around a day on that chop. Wait till the contest start here. I'm gonna show yall how my skills have advanced, it don't matter how many post you have, its how you chop. My boy is a noob, but is a pro chopper. I forget his screenname though. but he's good. I haven't heard of him since the last time show was up and running good.

·
Premium Member
15,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ahah i know ur no noob. i dont go buy the post shit..anyways i rmr when u posted a while back ur chop in ur sig. and some others...i know u've been around. and i too cant wait for the psc.

man i need to get some better pics for my inventory. i have some old pics.

·
Registered
484 Posts
hahah dammmnn. i tried chopping that integra pic too. but the color on the car was too saturated and the bumper i put on looked really fake compared to the color on the car. ill post it up if you wanna help

·
Registered
5,200 Posts
boricua86 said:
My point is that I wanted to share what noobs could do. yall think just cuz there noobs they can't do shit. Iight, so don't worry about it.
no wonder aznkid got mad cuz you been saying these kinda crap to people. By "crap" im mean talking to people like second rate psers compared to you. No offence but ur chop of the rsx on the other post wasn't good at all. If you would look at your rsx post you had lots of problem on it that people stated out. I give you credit for trying tho, but dont be so conceited.

·
Registered
5,200 Posts
5genlude said:
okay finished this like a min ago. its a lil sloppy to me but im fasting and my stomach hurts like hell and im lazy.

-drop
-rims
-brakes(caliper and rotor)
-color(blue to BLACK)
-rx7 front bumper
-intercooler
-sideskirt
-rear bumper extension
-took off middle city lights
Dont really like how it looks but nice job on everything tho, just forgot one thing, you forgot to resize the image when you lowered the car. Hehe props tho

·
Premium Member
15,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ya i know bout the resizing. but as i said just a lil choppin at work. on a shitty comp. i didnt spend too much on it. just trying something new. eheheh
but thanks for the comments.

·
MSP
6,618 Posts
Da|2kZe|2o said:
no wonder aznkid got mad cuz you been saying these kinda crap to people. By "crap" im mean talking to people like second rate psers compared to you. No offence but ur chop of the rsx on the other post wasn't good at all. If you would look at your rsx post you had lots of problem on it that people stated out. I give you credit for trying tho, but dont be so conceited.

What crap am I saying, When noobs some noobs post decent shit, others sometimes "like you" hate on the pic, when its kinda good compared to someother people. My RSX wasn't all that bad, just blurry rims, and the hood didn't come out like I wanted it to. Lets me just stop, it ain't worth messing with people like you. Oh and my sig is a chop I made, you can't hate on it. Its cool lookin and when I first made it, nobody had never thought how cool it would look like that.

·
Registered
5,200 Posts
boricua86 said:
What crap am I saying, When noobs some noobs post decent shit, others sometimes "like you" hate on the pic, when its kinda good compared to someother people. My RSX wasn't all that bad, just blurry rims, and the hood didn't come out like I wanted it to. Lets me just stop, it ain't worth messing with people like you. Oh and my sig is a chop I made, you can't hate on it. Its cool lookin and when I first made it, nobody had never thought how cool it would look like that.
umm............

boricua86 said:
An RX7 front bumper? and a Acura RSX grill? two shaved head lights? I dunno I don't like it kinda. Everything else is iight.. Keep at it, [I was worse than you].
"I was worse than you" I guess you are better then him now?

I already said your ps job on the rsx was nice, okay maybe i was being a lil sarcastic, but i already said at least you tried. But if you think you did a really good job at it *ahem* then okay. Just ignore me then. O yeah btw i dont hate on pics. Never have i said a pic sucked. I never said your pic sucked. Truthfully your pic is okay, but i guess you see your chop as 1 of a kind then alrite. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
484 Posts
umm im not tryin to get in this but umm...... the pic in his sig is just a resized pic and a flag over it then the just change the flag opacity down. thats kinda it. we knew we could do that but its so simple that nobody tried. really. and im saying that "i was worse then you" means that your better then him now. am i right???

·
MSP
6,618 Posts
kamdawg said:
umm im not tryin to get in this but umm...... the pic in his sig is just a resized pic and a flag over it then the just change the flag opacity down. thats kinda it. we knew we could do that but its so simple that nobody tried. really. and im saying that "i was worse then you" means that your better then him now. am i right???
Kam, your right on how my sig is, though nobody ever though of doing that. Well maybe a couple, buts rare. Still I'm better than I was... I'm not the best, but I'm competitive. Lets leave it as that. Peace

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
boricua86 you suck ive been keeping this too my self ever since u started, but now your acting like a idiot, by sayin you are eliter then 5gen. we have been in this game longer than you, and you should respect the 1337. i dont have too show you my chops the sig speaks for its self.

·
MSP
6,618 Posts
xturbo420x said:
boricua86 you suck ive been keeping this too my self ever since u started, but now your acting like a idiot, by sayin you are eliter then 5gen. we have been in this game longer than you, and you should respect the 1337. i dont have too show you my chops the sig speaks for its self.

what a fuckin minute, don't put damn words in my mouth... I aint say I was eliter then 5gen. I respect the guy. Where the fuck you get this shit. you took the whole story a bit off road buddy. I sayed to leave it as that. so just close this thread or something, to much rap=a big ass problem

·
Registered
484 Posts
ooooh snaps!!

hahahah funny shit. annnyways, yeah man compare your best chop to any chop of 5gen and lets see. really. i havent really seen you do anything that is something new. i mean like it doesnt look different from other peoples. a lot of us do the same but people only like chops that are different from what they have seen before. and 5gen has done that. and yeah, who really cares about the sig really. i mean its too easy that nobody really wanted to even waste their time and try. but like turbo420 said, just look at his sig

·
MSP
6,618 Posts
kamdawg said:
ooooh snaps!!

hahahah funny shit. annnyways, yeah man compare your best chop to any chop of 5gen and lets see. really. i havent really seen you do anything that is something new. i mean like it doesnt look different from other peoples. a lot of us do the same but people only like chops that are different from what they have seen before. and 5gen has done that. and yeah, who really cares about the sig really. i mean its too easy that nobody really wanted to even waste their time and try. but like turbo420 said, just look at his sig
I'll try to prove myself when the contest begins... I hope 5gen is in on this,and you kam... I can't wait, though I may lose, but who cares...Nobody is perfect, so I can't brag.. Peace

1 - 20 of 32 Posts