Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Premium Member
9,316 Posts
The first ones have already been shipped to the US. I think they will be ready for sale in March or April????

If you are interested in getting one I would go to a dealer now and start dealing :D

· Premium Member
9,316 Posts
hmmmmm...I don't know. I do now that the first ones were shipped to the US like 1-2 weeks ago. Other than that I realy don't know. I heard March-April, I may be wrong.

· Registered
179 Posts
the looks are just a matter of your taste, although i really hate the mustard yellow one......my biggest beef is that it lacks the qualities that made the Si the Si in the first place......high revving fun and subtle styling.

· Registered
414 Posts
I test drove one is Ft. Myers, FL. I have to agree, I dont like the look. But Damn she has power! They had a dealer down there that had a couple but not for sale yet. My friends cousin works for Honda so he hooked up the test drive. At first, I didnt like where the shifter was positioned. But after driving it, it is in a perfect spot. Not to far from the steering wheel. And she handles like a dream. That I-VTEC is pretty powerful.

· Registered
49 Posts
I can't wait to test drive one just to see how it stacks up to 6th gen Si's. But the looks..ummmm...NO but I'd take the seats and steering wheel and you can have the rest:D

· Registered
1,840 Posts
I was told by my dealer it will be in the middle of march I am just ready to go test drive one to check out that rally sytle shifter but the look, I don't know kind looks like everyone elses car but thats just me

· Registered
836 Posts
i live in baltimore, my girlfriends father works at a dealership around here... they are in baltimore and will be at the dealships around here in a couple weeks.. then i'm goin for a test drive

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.