Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WELL GUYS AFTER I GOT HOME FROM WORK ONE OF MY FRIENDS TOLD ME THAT A NEAR BY NEIGHBOOR WAS SELLING HIS REX SO I WENT DOWN TOOK A LOOK AT IT AND I OPTED TO BUY IT. IS 1985 CRX SI. AFTER A FEW WEEKS THE CAR WAS STARTED THIS WEEKEND AFTER CLUTCH PROBLEMS AND FROM NOW ON IS TIRE SMOKING BABY. NEED TO NOW SOME OF THE LINE TRICKS. I HAVE PLANS FOR IT, I BUT DONT KNOW IF I SHOULD GEA A B16A OR TO TURBO IT. .IANY HELP WITH ANY OF THE OPTIONS IS VERY VALUABLE THANKS.:confused:

· Registered
303 Posts
hahhaha get the B16 DOHC V-TEC 160hp!
8200rpm redline and turbo it. That baby will
be fast! DO IT! Blaze

· Registered
188 Posts
Congrats on the purchase! I've got respect for those 1gen's... really light and pretty easy to make fast, too bad motor swaps are really a pain. Have you read the article in SCC about the b16 - 1gencrx swap :p Just remember: "power-to-weight, power-to-weight"

· Registered
2,120 Posts
go all out and do a all-motor b-series motor....b20/vtec

· Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks

I THINK I'M GOING WITH A B16A SOMEONE SELLING ME FOR $1,000 FOR ALL THE HARDWARE STUFF ENGINE, TRANNY, ECU, AXELS. THANKS FOR ALL THE REPLYS THEY MADE ME HAVE A CLUE AT THE TRAIL I'LL BE TAKING. SE YA BOOSTING SOON.:sonic:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.