Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I have this old lude in my garage. I think it's an 89. I still love the sucker to death and don't wanna get rid of it. I runs perfectly fine too, just the body is pretty damn ugly but that'll be fixed once it starts getting warmer again. I was just wondering which engines can I swap into it without much trouble. I'll be doin the swap myself mind you. The car has about 250k+ on the odo and still goin.

· Registered
145 Posts
Yeah it's been done by a guy that owns stock in a fabrication shop. :D I've heard of that done but you'd only be able to go in a straight line b/c the weight distribution would be crap. I hate to say this but I'd throw the B20 frankenstein motor in. 230hp :D

Peace

:cool:

· Registered
2,092 Posts
if you dont have the money for ridiculous things like an H22 swap, you could try a B16 or maybe a teg Ls motor swap. its worth looking into. there arent many 3rd generation owners on this board but you might want to check out the www.honda prelude.com web board.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.