Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just put on a skunk 2 exhaust system this weekend and a short shifter...dood..i can feel some major gains in comparision to my tenzoR bolt on rear sect. exhaust. In the course of 2 months I've gotten an aem cai, skunk2 exh. sys. ...my si actully goes now wen i down shift...haha. What kind of headers should i get now? The throttle response in 5th gear is a whole lot better too..and i dont have to mash on the gas for it to be loud..its loud driving regularly now..Oh..the short shifter is ok..but takes getting used to.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Skunk2/RSR exhaust is very nice. If you wanna stay all motor get a JDM 4-1 header with highflow cat. Those 17" konigs are probably slowing you down too.

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
How is the SS. I want to get one of those, and how much was it and where did you get it. Did you need any bushings or did it all come with it.

Peace:D

·
Registered
485 Posts
i like the DC 4-1 or 4-2-1 ceramic coated header... i wouldnt go with a stainless anything cuz they will eventually rust... they arent supposed to but they will... ceramic is the way to go...

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
but isn't it true that the ceraminc can crakc and also doesn't last as long as the SS?

Peace:D

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ss..and headers...

Yea..the skunk2 exhaust..is great so far..it sounds even better..loud, deep and has almost a sharp pitch in the mix somewhere ..just got to hear it for ur self..As far as the short shifter..umm.i took it from my cuzzin..he got it at pep boys or something like that..it works but i dont really like it..umm..if there was one to get i'd go with honda sport ..if u can find it..i've been searching for 2 or 3 years now..but some people say its probly made by dc sport. I used the factory bushings..and stuff...all the stuff u need will probly come with it and if not the factory stuff will work. I think its about 30 dollars now..I think imma get the 4-1 dc header..i hear good stuff about it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts