Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Looks nice i guess... hope it doesn't brainwash to many people in a bad way.. in a way seems like there is more fighting and shooting than anything else in this one..

·
Premium Member
160 Posts
Yeah brainwashing is right. After the first one came out, about a month later all i saw were "tuner tools" on the road trying to race me. And at the time i was driving a 1990 Buick Century. Sorry my V6 will smoke your completely stock little 93 civic, but if i try to race you my wheels might fall off once i hit 35mph.:lol2 But i miss that car. Definitely should have been in the fast and the furious if you ask me. :D

·
Registered
1,993 Posts
Why numero 2? Id prefer the 1st and 2nd over the 3rd. Too many rx8s and 350z of my liking.

Im def going to see it though. Only movie that i know off dedicated to the "auto enthusiast scene", gotta support it

·
Registered
1,993 Posts

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
I prefered the 350Zs over the super-ricer Eclipse Spyder. Plus watching Tyrese is like watching Shannon Sharpe talk football, uber painful. Seeing an EVO was nice and all, even if it was decked out in APC crap too; honestly, it was the Yenko Camaro and Hemi Challenger that made that movie watchable...well, that and Eva Mendes ;)

·
Registered
1,993 Posts
I prefered the 350Zs over the super-ricer Eclipse Spyder. Plus watching Tyrese is like watching Shannon Sharpe talk football, uber painful. Seeing an EVO was nice and all, even if it was decked out in APC crap too; honestly, it was the Yenko Camaro and Hemi Challenger that made that movie watchable...well, that and Eva Mendes ;)

All true. I thought the plot was cool though. I liked it way more than the 3rd not inlcuding the whole drift idea.

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
All true. I thought the plot was cool though. I liked it way more than the 3rd not inlcuding the whole drift idea.
IMO, the plot of each movie has been halfway decent, but is usually ruined by poor acting and the retarded number of errors made in each film. Therefore, for me it tends to come down to the cars featured in the film. The third movie had that sick ass RX-7 w/ the Veilside kit, an EVO VII, 350Z, several 240s including an S15 :drool, and had several scenes featuring an immense number of sweet lookin cars. Plus, the racing scenes were all ten times cooler than 2Fast2Furious...

·
Registered
1,993 Posts
IMO, the plot of each movie has been halfway decent, but is usually ruined by poor acting and the retarded number of errors made in each film. Therefore, for me it tends to come down to the cars featured in the film. The third movie had that sick ass RX-7 w/ the Veilside kit, an EVO VII, 350Z, several 240s including an S15 :drool, and had several scenes featuring an immense number of sweet lookin cars. Plus, the racing scenes were all ten times cooler than 2Fast2Furious...
2fast2furious had a 10 bay garage full of cars, haha.

I did like the beginning in TD than 2F2F. But i liked the "package" highway run and the import vs muscle race. And the chase after everyone left the garage in 2F2F. The end drift in TD was cool but waaaaay too computerized. As well as the mountain drft with the crew.

But it does come down to acting, i cant really say that 3rd was much better though.

·
Registered
37,992 Posts
you left out that sick ass mr2

1 - 20 of 47 Posts