Im thinking Greddy exhaust, Headers, lower her, and maybe supercharger
supercharger should be fun
welcome to sho
youre probably going to get a lot of shit for being a girl here
just brush it off though

· Premium Member
29,824 Posts
Im thinking Greddy exhaust, Headers, lower her, and maybe supercharger
intake, header (go quality with a header), get some nice shocks and struts and springs, exhaust, and a pos displacement supercharger, TUNE TUNE TUNE k-series motors response really well to mods. to be honest with you, an I/H/E with a tune will give you significant gain over stock and a supercharger may not be needed.

· Registered
12,453 Posts
Suspension is the best mod you can make to a Honda.

Welcome to SHO.

As said earlier, most of us are Dicks and assholes, but if you can brush it off and not get e-butt-hurt, you'll do fine around here.

Very nice car, I'd love to own one if I had money.

· Registered
12,453 Posts
so no supercharger than?
depends what you want to do with the car. Do you want to race with it? If so what type of raceing? Do you just want some more gusto as a daily?

If your not doing any kind of drag racing or circut racing, I wouldnt recommended am SC. More shit to go wrong and break, and complicated. For reliable power, go with some bolt-ons. Also, even before that, do suspension and brakes, and you'll be a lot faster, with no extra power.

· Premium Member
29,824 Posts
Suspension is the best mod you can make to a Honda.

Welcome to SHO.

As said earlier, most of us are Dicks and assholes, but if you can brush it off and not get e-butt-hurt, you'll do fine around here.

Very nice car, I'd love to own one if I had money.
are you talking about poop from the dick in the asshole

1 - 20 of 165 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.