Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

New girl here

8K views 164 replies 22 participants last post by  b18b1civic 
#1 ·
Just thought I would introduce myself. My name is Katrina and I am a new owner of a 2008 Civic Si Sedan.:D

#6 ·
i heard that si stands for slow import :ninja

j/k.. car looks good. welcome.

#18 ·
depends what you want to do with the car. Do you want to race with it? If so what type of raceing? Do you just want some more gusto as a daily?

If your not doing any kind of drag racing or circut racing, I wouldnt recommended am SC. More shit to go wrong and break, and complicated. For reliable power, go with some bolt-ons. Also, even before that, do suspension and brakes, and you'll be a lot faster, with no extra power.

#17 ·
Suspension is the best mod you can make to a Honda.

Welcome to SHO.

As said earlier, most of us are Dicks and assholes, but if you can brush it off and not get e-butt-hurt, you'll do fine around here.

Very nice car, I'd love to own one if I had money.

#20 ·
Suspension is the best mod you can make to a Honda.

Welcome to SHO.

As said earlier, most of us are Dicks and assholes, but if you can brush it off and not get e-butt-hurt, you'll do fine around here.

Very nice car, I'd love to own one if I had money.
are you talking about poop from the dick in the asshole

#50 ·
i love too....but i'm going to nyc sunday. but i'm free all of this week since i'm on spring break....

p.s. way to invite the random guy from the internet to your house....i could be a creeper or a serial killer or worse..................dave

but you don't want to see my car it's a slow rice ball :ninja

#61 ·
Thats fine you dont have to have an si...i drive an si and a purple nissan hardbody lol just thought i would invite you..they have a meet in golden ring every sunday..every kind of car and now that its getting warm out bikes too
WORD? would you like to get married? and seriously thanks for the invite. if i wasn't going to nyc sunday i'd take you up on it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.