Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hiya, I'm Athina, live in Australia, drive a '97 Civic (not any mods done to it YET), and new to the forum. :D

·
Registered
8,403 Posts
[aTHiNa] said:
Hiya, I'm Athina, live in Australia, drive a '97 Civic (not any mods done to it YET), and new to the forum. :D

welcome, enjoy your stay, and remember....Diana is the greatest woman on this board.

:clappy

·
Premium Member
33,658 Posts
Welcome to SHO. :)

Coupe of sedan?

BTW: Glad you found yor way over to the GRG section, but feel free to check out the other areas like the Civic Forums, OT, and all parts of SHO! :w00tz

·
Premium Member
6,822 Posts
tienlude said:
welcome, enjoy your stay, and remember....Diana is the greatest woman on this board.

holy fuck theres no new posts in ANY other topics, so i click here and its full of man whores!!!!!!!!!!!..........girls sorry to drop in but i was bored..... i probly will never see or respond to the man whores comments.............

·
Registered
3,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Shiba-Kun said:
Welcome to SHO. :)

Coupe of sedan?

BTW: Glad you found yor way over to the GRG section, but feel free to check out the other areas like the Civic Forums, OT, and all parts of SHO! :w00tz
i drive a hatch. like they say, small cars for small people. :)

see link for pic of car. not the best picture (as i took it with my phone) but hey, it's better than nothing.

Attachments

·
Registered
8,403 Posts
Anomoly said:
holy fuck theres no new posts in ANY other topics, so i click here and its full of man whores!!!!!!!!!!!..........girls sorry to drop in but i was bored..... i probly will never see or respond to the man whores comments.............

u so lie, u lurk this section of sho, watchin over the shoulders of the few unsuspectin sho women....sad...

·
Registered
8,403 Posts

·
Registered
23,038 Posts
tienlude said:

:w00tz :hug Thank you!

and welcome to sho :bye

·
Premium Member
33,658 Posts
[aTHiNa] said:
i drive a hatch. like they say, small cars for small people. :)

see link for pic of car. not the best picture (as i took it with my phone) but hey, it's better than nothing.
Cool! Another female w/ a silver Civic. :w00tz Furyokids also has a one too (but it's a coupe).

Pic:

·
Registered
3,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
for those who posted in the thread, thanks for the welcome. :)

haters? ooh, haven't come across any of them... yet...

·
Registered
8,403 Posts
[aTHiNa] said:
thanks veronica.

(i see you are a newbie too, so welcome to you too). :p

im a newb gurl 2!! im usin my brothers log in, but yea, we shuld have a gurls nite adn have a big ole slumber parteee!!
heehee
just let my brother know, and i will get it all 2gethers, ok?

i like powerpuff girls too, polkadot is my mostest FAV!!!

·
Registered
3,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
tienlude said:
im a newb gurl 2!! im usin my brothers log in, but yea, we shuld have a gurls nite adn have a big ole slumber parteee!!
heehee
just let my brother know, and i will get it all 2gethers, ok?

i like powerpuff girls too, polkadot is my mostest FAV!!!
*yawn* :rolleyes

1 - 18 of 18 Posts