Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys i am new here, i just finished my h22a swap in my 00 accord i have couple questions, 1st what kind of headers do i get? for the h22? or f22?, and where can i buy a lsd for the tranny thanks

·
Super Ban-Finger Mod
21,366 Posts
you need an h22 header and then modify the collector to bolt up to the cat.

i sell LSD's

·
Premium Member
2,675 Posts
Welcome to SHO don't be a HOE lol

Just fucking with ya

·
Registered
17,396 Posts
F's and H's have different exhaust port patturns.

H serise go: 0000
F serise go: 00 00

so of course you should get one for H serise.

it's not like B serise where B16 and B18 can basically swap stuff out with out a problem. but not H's and F's.

although there are many you can just swap on, but not most.

·
Super Ban-Finger Mod
21,366 Posts
for carb legality, yeah, use DC....but they are just so so.

for LSD's, I carry cusco for $1120 and Quaife for $945

·
Super Ban-Finger Mod
21,366 Posts
kebomalez said:
depends on how much money youre willing to spend. and depends on your future mods too, N/A or F/I.. ;)
not really. if you're doing an NA build you will want a really good header. if you're going FI...like turbo, then you shouldn't even bother w/ a header. if FI like nitrous or S/C, then a good NA header will be fine.

·
Registered
53 Posts
UltraMagneticAL said:
not really. if you're doing an NA build you will want a really good header. if you're going FI...like turbo, then you shouldn't even bother w/ a header. if FI like nitrous or S/C, then a good NA header will be fine.
thats what i meant to say hehe :p

·
Super Ban-Finger Mod
21,366 Posts
revzro8th said:
u guys know how to cip a ecu or a diy?
yah, get a reputable one and follow the instructions given. if you buy the chip from ebay, don't do it.

the only chip worth installing is one that needs to be tuned.

·
Super Ban-Finger Mod
21,366 Posts
i don't like chips...only full standalones.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I just ordered the skunk 2 cams and Dc headers for the h22a, I somehow fited m2 v2 on the h22 lol.

Q: Is it bad of me that i switched from aem cai to v2cai? i know i lose a bit of hp with the v2 but gain some tourqe.? Not that i will notice it but, i do notice it a little because the fact the vtec doesnt scream on the v2 like it does on the aem cai. v2 its calm, not loud.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.