Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm been trying to find a good honda page forever now, so maybe I have and you guys can help me out. I'm a poor college student :( with a '93 Civic Hatchback. I wanna play with it a bit since I just got a nice pearl white pain job and some sweet wheels. I wanna know what I can do (bolt on type stuff) to get the most bang for my buck. I've got a new Ractive Intake, took the resonator out, and have a nice, deep Brullen muffler with 4" tip. What else can I do at minimal cost?? Will a high flow cat and changing the pipe to 2 1/4" help much to open it up? Or would you sugest other things?

· Registered
1,104 Posts
exhaust, headers (but might hurt your hp.) kit it up and system, pretty much the next you can do without spending like over 7 hundred dollars :p for a nice coilover kit and drop it, or doing any engine work

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I've dropped it about 2" already...not coilovers though...just new springs and struts, etc.
Headers hurt your H.P.?!?! I thought they were supposed to HELP...
NOS would be cool...but do you need to do any other mods so to not fry your engine?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.