Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
if there is anyone on the board that is from NH and would like to get a meet together rply to this post or E-mail me at [email protected] . i am from nashua wich is southern NH so if any one from mass wants to come please feel free. i want to get as many sols to gether as posible. i was also thinking of starting a team del sol chapther in NH or as a new england thing so any coments on that please email me

· Registered
9 Posts
representing nh...uh wait a sec, i live by hampton beach: HOME TO RICEY PIECES O' SHIZNIT NISSANS AND TOYOTAS any body ever been over here to see the people with the intakes and exhaust and systems that think they all fast and furious????

· Registered
105 Posts
what does the word RICER mean? ive been a member of this forum for a few months and never figured it out lol..... i hate those **** like my neighbor who put euro tail lights, a few racing stickers, a exhaust, gay aluminim to high for the car wing, and think there car is fast by doing peel outs in the middle of the street, any 1 can do a peel out with any car if its a stick..... god hes gay.... cant wait till i get my sol and can drive.... im gonna make moslty exteriror mods but i plan on putting 1k in engine mods... :)

· Registered
66 Posts
waste of money

I think anyone who puts money into their cars appearance first rather than its performance is just plain fucking stupid.
Who cares if your car looks cool if it cant put out?
I'd rather drive a pinto that hauls ass than some pampered stock peice of shit.
Engine mods first damit!!!!!!!!!!!!!, then do what you want with the rest of your money making it look nice.
Stop drawing attention to yourself.
:mad:

· Registered
3,089 Posts
A ricer is somebody who buys something like a geo storm 3 cylinder, and gets a 5.0 sticker from a rustang and slaps it on the side, or has an 87 civic with DOHC VTEC decals on the side, just as examples.

I agree in go before show, but if somebody has a vtec del sol (something thats quick to begin with), then let them do whatever they want, I mean thats what customization of your ride is all about...to do what YOU want with it.

But hey to each their own, peace.

· Registered
52 Posts
crx413 said:
representing nh...uh wait a sec, i live by hampton beach: HOME TO RICEY PIECES O' SHIZNIT NISSANS AND TOYOTAS any body ever been over here to see the people with the intakes and exhaust and systems that think they all fast and furious????
lol and they drive in a circle on the boardwalk for hours upon hours

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.