Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
My cat was in the same spot when I switched mine. Every header should leave the cat where it goes, on newer cars, it is either built in or removed. But for your LX, you cat won't move. For your basic D and B series cars, the cat only gets removed from a downpipe, or the exhaust, or a test pipe is put into place.

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
That's different. So you don't have a cat underneath the car? I would assume you can run a cat under the car if you don't. Or buy a wideband O2 if you have 2 cats. That should take car of it.

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
My eBay header and test pipe/resonator is pretty quite. You just have to match it all with the exhaust for it to not sound ricey. Usually ricey exhaust are the stock piping with a big ass muffler. Just get a 2 1/4 inch all the way through, it won't be ricey.

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Were you referring to this header Fartbomber?

There are 2 bungs on it. Most eBay ones do, I've seen some that don't though. I know mine had 4, 2 on the header and 2 on the resonator. All where they were supposed to be.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.