Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 00 civc ex. just wondering what u guys have under ur hoods?..any good ones?...thanks! Hope i can find a decent piece, also what is 4-2-1 and 4-1, isnt it somethin to do wid low end power and some stuff?

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
You should really search for this stuff, it has been covered many times before. The 4-1 gives better mid to highend power, the 4-2-1 gives better low to mid. I have heard that the 4-1 is better if you plan to put cams or supercharge. Any big name company makes a good header. Greddy, DC Sports, ect. There are a lot better ones, but they are like 700-1200 dollars.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
whoa thats crazy, here in canada, we aint bling like u folks down there, we have grizzly bears for pets!hahaha but seriusoly i dont think i wanna do anythin crazy to my d16, its so small and i think im guna give it up to my sis soon anyway, i just need a lil bump in torque, will it help if i had headers?

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
If your going to get anew car soon, just wait on that. I wouldn't waste money on something that your jumping ship on anyways.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts