Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
I couldn't display the page either. Link doesn't work, but I think I know the lights you're talking about at Matrixracing.com... Personally I still like the JDM one-piece made by Stanley.

·
Registered
67 Posts
I just rechecked and... uh... like I said "they're from Matrixracing.com" They have 'em too and no, I don't like them that much cuz they cost too much. Besides, I'd rather buy the real JDM one's cuz you get the real deal and get that "sleeper-look" from Ebay for like $185 at the most <light new condition>.

Search: JDM Integra headlights:D

·
Registered
72 Posts
umm......no.

i think that were trying a little too hard to come out wid other headlights. maybe if they made it a little bit simpler, and changed all the chrome to carbon fiber then maybe, i am saying maybe, they would have more appeal. i am not dogging anybody's taste tho, just my opinion. i think the jdm 1 piece is a much better choice, in style, n' value.

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
i dont mind them. kinda expensive though, and what was the designer thinking by putting the projector lense in the middle? are these for foglights? they should be at least in the middle or on the outside of the array so they can be used as low beams ala 3rd gen. but oh well. if you like em go for it.

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
I'm seeing alot of em on ebay, anybody actually got em and have pictures of it?
I've been wondering what they look like. The Black housing projector looks hot for the 90-93 teg!

·
Registered
14,616 Posts
CRVTEC0WNZJ00 said:
I have REAL JDM 1 pieces and thats the only way to go :tu screw the gay aftermarket headlights, they suck IMHO.
my eyelids on my 1 pieces pwn j00!:p

but i do agree with the quote.:tu

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.