Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

21 - 40 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
2,529 Posts
Yeah, they seemed to have changed it around a bit and gone away from supporting the D series engines that they used to. I do know that at least one of the two wires from the IAT sensor is what connects to that pressure sensor.

See if you see anything in here: http://www.superhonda.com/forum/search.php?searchid=1642166

Or see if you can find a PDF for the Jackson Racing Map Controller (it might have something related to the IAT in there). Otherwise I'd suggest emailing superchargers.com back to see if they can tell you exactly how to wire it in.

·
Registered
10,346 Posts

·
Registered
10,346 Posts
I lookeda at the first few pages, mostly just chatting

Might be a good soruce for you

-Matt

·
Registered
16 Posts
hey guys another problem after having mounted the SCJR after a while began to sound ugly within the blower tomorrow I'll check to see if it lacks oil

It got me mad : (

·
Registered
10,346 Posts
the blower is an M45 type

look up factory cars that are supercharged with that and tehn you might eb abel to take your SC to that particular dealership for service work.

Or if you read the official SC thread I posted, it says some company for SC repair and porting and such.

·
Registered
16 Posts
jajajajajajajaja my friend I'm in Venezuela where the government does not give you dollars and where there is nothing, and where the cars are the most expensive in the world and only bring the most inexpensive brands, for example 2010 Civic EX costs $ 50,000 here

·
Registered
16 Posts
the problem is not money but the dollars that are regulated by the government:mad

I take some pictures of the engine I will post soon

·
Registered
2,529 Posts
I can't split the thread, but I can merge it. WTF? I will check into it.

Dannycong: The pressure sensor doesn't look broken to me. Is it because the wires are pulled out of it? Or did you pull the wires off under the assumption that it's not functioning properly?

Also, what sort of sounds are you hearing? Is it only under boost, or all the time?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Or did you pull the wires off under the assumption that it's not functioning properly?

Also, what sort of sounds are you hearing? Is it only under boost, or all the time?
yep
I pull the wires that I broke was the plug, the presure swit this I need the relay stuck(12v relay mossmotor to call it pressure sensin relay)
the minimum sound feels more but it sounds all the time I think it damaged the snout bearings.
The GM dealer advised me to use 15/40 synthetic oil due to tropical conditions the ambient temperature is min 30 ° C max 45 ° C

I'm doing a diagram of pressure sensor to see if you agree

·
Premium Member
976 Posts
Ok first what obd are you using if its obd0 that hobbs switch is not needed they do not come with those kits of that OBD. If its newer its hooked up with a relay...but another thing is I dont see a FMU are you running one or do you have a chipped ecu and bigger injectors..? If you are running the chipped ecu the pressure switch does nothing. Also is the map sensor plugged in Im trying to see these things in your BIG pics...

·
Registered
10,346 Posts
hes on OBD2. Look at teh fuel filter, 96+ civics had it mounted at an angle like that, older ones, like my 93 delsol or a friends, 92 civ hatc, ahd it up and down.

also, his MAP sensor is bolted to the top of his throttlebody

92-95 D15 civics and 93-95 del sol S models had it firewall mounted like all the older hondas

all newer 96+ civics had it throttlebody mounted, and all d16z6 civics 92-95 EX and SI models did as well

·
Premium Member
976 Posts
yeah i know its on the TB but does it have a wiring harness to it I cant see that? And still no FMU, I see the stock rail fuel pressure reg and not in all pics I see the blue fuel reg? But it doesnt look right???

Edit i see the harness now....to the map damn needed to change the contrast on the monitor that grey plug disappeared lol!!!

·
Registered
16 Posts
The ECU is OBD2 but difertencia with you is that this car brought only two connectors on the ECU I'm using the FMU 12:1 is a Vortech not appear in the photo that was not installed.
the only way to modify the ECU the car is putting a pigyback (sorry but it is written that way) is why I need to put the relay for the injectors will be more time.

21 - 40 of 56 Posts