Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey i'm new here I just bought a black srv and i wan't to do some basic mods to it (exhaust, cai, header) since i'm still in highschool. My older brother bought me INTRAX lowering springs which gives me a 2" front and rear drop. Right now i'm considering buying an exhaust system i have two choices right now the Greddy evo and the Apexi N1, if you guys have any better ideas just post them up please. One major mod i wan't to do is add a turbocharger to it but right now i'm not sure which companys make turbos for my car, all i know is Drag and Fmax. For the intake i would get either an Injen or AEM intake, and a DC Sports Header. If any of you guys know better products just post them up for me. Thanks

·
Registered
882 Posts
the only header that greddy makes for lude is for the 4th gen vtecs...trust me..it says Si on thier website, but its a vtec only part..i have one on my car...used to have a DC...and the greddy is much better, also the quality is wayy better as well..peace

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
so when i order the header should i ask for the prelude si application? One other question i have, i went on the nopi store web site and the have the tanabe Tanbe racing spec exhaust system and it did not specify what prelude it was for so if it is universal for the prelude is it better than the Apexi N1 exhaust system?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.