Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
928 Posts
That swap is soooo sexy, and all that room for turbo. Also, that is a clean looking exterior!

·
Registered
225 Posts
I really like what you've done to it so far- N/A is the way to go. Very clean job... Nice choice in wheels, too :p

What you might want to do next is get a bigger radiator and align the camber/toe. What motor is that btw?

You should also blur out your license plate number just to be safe-

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks alot for the compliments, yeah shes gonna stay na. the motor is a 2000 jdm r.
To use this image on a web site, copy the following link:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
im in the process of putting in toda spec bs, i really really need t upgrade the radiator, because the new header i bought is gonnt run right behind the radiator. one picture is my swap when i bought it, and my stock itr exhaust

·
Registered
5,860 Posts
Nice car, very nice, I really need a hatch like that, all I need is the body, a seat, and some steelies...i got everything else I need for the motor :D

·
Registered
247 Posts
Thats a nice picture not to hate but seeing to many civics just doesnt amuse me really. I see those cars all the time nice pic though ever each and everytime i see them they just look the same, dropped gsr rims big ass front bumper :sigh: I rather be original.

·
Premium Member
33,658 Posts
ricer said:
Thats a nice picture not to hate but seeing to many civics just doesnt amuse me really. I see those cars all the time nice pic though ever each and everytime i see them they just look the same, dropped gsr rims big ass front bumper :sigh: I rather be original.
I still appreciate the time & effort put into the car. IMHO :tu2: dOOder!

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
ricer said:
ummm....what? learn how to use proper english and structured sentences. big ass front bumper? what? that bumper is stock. The whole car is stock, well not stock but basically is stock on the outside and they look best like that. As you are a ricer, as your name says....whats original?? huh?? having some crappy ass unpainted body kit on a stock ass civic with no engine or performace mods at all? If you say thats original then, you my ricer friend are truely what your name is. Dont want to hate, but people like you just make this world full of shit. If you dont have anything nice to say or dont know what the hell you are talking about, dont say shit.

Sorry to the rest of you....just mad as hell because my car was just broken into. Little things just are pissing me off right now.

Love the car though, nice little sleeper. What kinda rims are those anyways, not on the car but in that one pic.... Are those going to go on your hatch? I think you should get some bronze or gunmetal rims.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
well i feel your pain on the being broke into part, someone smashed my back window on halloween, but no need to get mad.. nothing getting pissed is gonna solve. ricer, i respect your opinion, but im just curious as of what your idea of original is...

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
the rims in the pic are work, r.s betas, they were discoutinued in 95, and were never released in the states. havent decided if im gonna put them on, i dont wanna ruin a great motor by slowing it down with rotational mass, i also wanted to say thanks for the warm welcome everyone has had here, i appriciate it.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts