Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sup ppl.... my gal just bought a 92 teg and i'm now learning more abt that car... one question tho; i have no idea if it's a RS/LS or watever model it might be(dun mind me... still a newbie here ):p all we know is that it's a 4 door, loaded (power everything), and the engine has no vtec.... which one is it then?? also, wat mods do u guys recommend?? i was thinking of just CAI and a new muffler since the factory one is pretty rusted.... btw, keep in mind this is my gals car.. she wants it as quiet as possible.. :p ;)

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
Welcome to SHO:)

As being new to the boards let me give you some suggestions inorder to get a feel around here.

Read the stickys above theyll give you some good reliable info.
As per you question read these...itll point you in the right direction:

Advice about modifying #1,,,

What R the differences in each Integra??

A non-vtec engine is a b18a/b engine. The engine code can be seen as a stamp on the bottom left-corner of the engine block. The VIN# stamped on your engine bay body can give you all the detial of your car. To decipher the VIN there is a HOW-To found in the stickys.

Good Luck...I hope to hear from you soon.

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanx for the info man... i've looked over it, and i think i have the b18a engine(do all the 92-93 have the b18a engine? )... but i'll go check i out later on the engine block... but i still have no idea what model it is tho...looking at the spec i read, i think it's the LS....
i have the VIN, but can anyone here do a carfax for me? :)
btw, i have been on the board for a while now. but first time in the teg forum.... i've been active in accord forum...:D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.