Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

The universal HKS Carbon-Ti muffler are the same high-quality units used in the HKS bolt-on exhaust systems. The 170mm Carbon Ti muffler shell design is available in 75mm piping diameter. The 130mm Carbon Ti muffler shell design is available in 60mm piping diameter for use with custom exhaust applications. Each assembly comes with a polished stainless mounting bracket for separate hangers to be welded onto. Please check out http://inlinefour.com/hkscarunmuf.html

i think it looks awesome, pretty tight, only i dislike about it is the blue on the tip :rolleyes

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
mikey1516 said:
...i think it looks awesome, pretty tight, only i dislike about it is the blue on the tip :rolleyes[/QUOTE]
I like that little detail because that's what steel does when it's heated.

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
d16y5 said:
I like that little detail because that's what steel does when it's heated.
very true, to show that its stainless steel, but i just prefer an all steel/chrome exhaust tip. :D.. yeah im picky.. :p

Reactions: Cautela

·
Registered
5 Posts
Looks freakin' sweet to me, fellas.
One question I've been meaning to ask, while on the topic of HKS exhaust systems. Is anyone's ride breathing out of the HKS Dragger, or have any oppinions? I've been shopping around for a catback setup, and this one's caught my eye.. comments?

Peace up.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.