Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 99 civic EX. I need some ideas for a whole new interior. If you have some store names it would help me out a lot.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,384 Posts
well with the exception of seats, or seat covers, there aren't really any "mass-produced" parts like i think you are wanting. you can call some upholstery shops around you to see if they do vehicles, or look in the diy forum for how-tos on may-your-own door panel and seat cover diys. also if you are wanting a new dash, there are dash painting diys in the diy forum. but many people go the fiberglassing route which can look awesome, but i would think that it would reflect onto the winshield worse, but you can look in the yellow pages for fiberglass places and call them to see(or once again ask some upholstery shops) if they do that

by the way, welcome to sho

and this should really be in the non-tech forum
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,494 Posts
carpet is a mass produced factory and aftermarket item. ;)

-steering wheel
-hvac
-gauges
-shift boot/knob
-pedals

and then seats, carpet, then the diy such as the door panels, and then you have a mighty fine interior. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
519 Posts
heres an idea,

Black recaros with red stitching
Black type r rears with red stitching (both is suede)
Red DIY door panel inserts
Red carpet
EK9 shift boot black with red stitching
Skunk2 shift knob
mugen pedals
momo steering wheel
7" in dash dvd player

and you should be set, and anything else you wanna add go right ahead!
but thats pretty much a PIMP interior to me!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,494 Posts
^^REd carpet with black mats. :nod

94Civic_R said:
Black recaros with red stitching
Black type r rears with red stitching (both is suede)
Red DIY door panel inserts
Red carpet
EK9 shift boot black with red stitching
Skunk2 shift knob
mugen pedals
momo steering wheel
7" in dash dvd player

and you should be set, and anything else you wanna add go right ahead!
but thats pretty much a PIMP interior to me!

Who told you my plans???!!!??!?!??!?!? :ninja
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
519 Posts
Thats for my car, i was keeping it on the DL! Now everyone knows!!! AHHHHHHH! :eek
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,245 Posts
TOP END MS said:
How about recaro seats. Takata harnesses. Mugen steering wheel, pedals and shifter. :clap
i wish i could pick that stuff up at walmart it would probably be cheaper :hehe
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,494 Posts
riceboy89 said:
commador said:
^^REd carpet with black mats. :nod

Red carpet? I dunno if he wants to replace his cars whole carpeting tho.

only throwing it out there since it is something that can be replaced, and make a mighty big impact on the interior.

My carpet is shatty, so this spring red carpet goes in.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
519 Posts
commador said:
riceboy89 said:
only throwing it out there since it is something that can be replaced, and make a mighty big impact on the interior.

My carpet is shatty, so this spring red carpet goes in.

PIMP!! thats all i gotta say.. ill have u a race to see who has it in first and posts pics :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,494 Posts
94Civic_R said:
commador said:
PIMP!! thats all i gotta say.. ill have u a race to see who has it in first and posts pics :p
aye!

you will probably win tho, but I plan to have my car completly done (at least the goals I set out to do) by mid summer. Cant spend my cash on the car during college. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
519 Posts
alright. lets set a date to where we can start modding to see who can get the most done? how about that? do u guys in the states get tax returns btw? was just wondering, i think you do but im not sure!

how about may 1st?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,384 Posts
yea, you can usually find the carpet shells in nearly any color for about that
 
1 - 20 of 41 Posts
Top