Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
33,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody pick up a redesigned Touch, Nano, etc.?

Just wondering how you liked the camera function on the new Touch? I wish they'd bring out something with a larger capacity then 64G. Considering how much video content and Apps Apple tries to push on consumers through iTunes there not much room to store stuff. :(

·
Premium Member
6,822 Posts
im still rockin the 32gb i touch 3g i dont see why one would need more than 32gb??? if there is no room delete soem old shit!!!! i have something like 5 days worth of music, and its only using 3 gigs!!! yeah movies can chew it up fast, but come on, why keep the same movie youve seen at breaktime on your ipod for a year????watch it, replace it.....apps are generally small filesize....yeah i would like to have the new ipod with cameras and mic though, nappy---as far as the way phones are nowadays.....i can tell you why i want them seperate.....dont get me wrong, i love all the new phones, with integrated music, etc, BUT.....i work with alot of outside contractors, and vendors, and other employees, that i NEED to have my phone working at all times, day or night, so i cant afford the luxury of kiling my battery listening to music

1 - 3 of 3 Posts