Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
81 - 100 of 117 Posts

·
Registered
41,903 Posts
ehh my mods are mostly reliability mods and not power mods. full exhaust and ecu are pretty much my only power mods
but your car is a turbo 2L, mines a NA 2L

·
Premium Member
29,826 Posts
but your car is a turbo 2L, mines a NA 2L
so? my car made 165-170whp stock. it's just a t25g. and you have better gearing. stock for stock itr's are faster than s14 silvias by 2 tenths of a second. turbo means almost nothing at such low power levels

·
Registered
41,903 Posts
so? my car made 165-170whp stock. it's just a t25g. and you have better gearing. stock for stock itr's are faster than s14 silvias by 2 tenths of a second. turbo means almost nothing at such low power levels
its on then.. for some reason i thought you were putting down like 280 to the wheels

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #99 ·
you do realize that most of the fastest drag cars are autos right? You do realize they don't even make my year CL in a stick right? You realize I don't care if it's an auto or manual right? You realize your *** right? You realize that VIPing a <$10,000 is stupid right? You realize alot more people then ricers street race? I'm not a ricer btw. I've seen a Mclaren SLR, Dodge Viper SRT10, and Z06 going at it on interstate 40
/end rant lol

towards "randomhero"

81 - 100 of 117 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.