Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
101 - 117 of 117 Posts

·
Registered
37,990 Posts
you do realize that most of the fastest drag cars are autos right? You do realize they don't even make my year CL in a stick right? You realize I don't care if it's an auto or manual right? You realize your *** right? You realize that VIPing a <$10,000 is stupid right?
/end rant lol

towards "randomhero"
yea, and the whole point is to see whos big badass gas guzzler can get down 1/4 mile the fastest.

its fucking stupid. i seriously hope you kill your cars transmission and wreck your CL while your racing on the streets for no reason.

·
Registered
12,455 Posts
lol I hear what your saying about the exhaust system. My car already has an upgraded exhaust system. It's a free flowing exhaust sytem with 2" piping straight through. That includes a highflow cat(granted not as good as aftermarket) and different factory mufflers. Thats why I gain so much from headers...b/c that was the only part of my exhaust that was restrictive. I don't need anything bigger then 2" for my 3.2l engine unless I get a s/c or turbo, which I will never waste my money on with this fwd car. I'de likely not gain anything, but noise from a 2.25 setup. With 2.5" I may even loose some tq

CBags04 your sig is AWSOME!
Well there you go. You were saying 25hp or whatever with JUST headers. Thats why you caught shit dude. Yeah, with a better cat back, cat, mufflers, AND headers of course, 25-30 hp is fairly reasonable.

·
Registered
7,394 Posts
you do realize that most of the fastest drag cars are autos right? You do realize they don't even make my year CL in a stick right? You realize I don't care if it's an auto or manual right? You realize your *** right? You realize that VIPing a <$10,000 is stupid right? You realize alot more people then ricers street race? I'm not a ricer btw. I've seen a Mclaren SLR, Dodge Viper SRT10, and Z06 going at it on interstate 40
/end rant lol

towards "randomhero"
you do realize your stupid?

·
Registered
37,990 Posts
you do realize that most of the fastest drag cars are autos right? You do realize they don't even make my year CL in a stick right? You realize I don't care if it's an auto or manual right? You realize your *** right? You realize that VIPing a <$10,000 is stupid right? You realize alot more people then ricers street race? I'm not a ricer btw. I've seen a Mclaren SLR, Dodge Viper SRT10, and Z06 going at it on interstate 40
/end rant lol

towards "randomhero"
:lol

and all of them are absolute dumbass'

·
Super Ban-Finger Mod
21,366 Posts
:td (you know who you is)

that is all.

my work here is done.

·
Registered
41,903 Posts
/end rant lol

towards "randomhero"
what the fuck does seeing those cars have to do with being a ricer or not?

And yes you are a ricer. you painted your calipers red. red calipers on a stock honda = rice

They don't make your year in a manual? they made the 2003's in a manual. i dont see the point in your argument. the point that was made is that autos take much less skill to drive than a manual. therefore, you have less skill.

·
Registered
22,822 Posts
lol I hear what your saying about the exhaust system. My car already has an upgraded exhaust system. It's a free flowing exhaust sytem with 2" piping straight through. That includes a highflow cat(granted not as good as aftermarket) and different factory mufflers. Thats why I gain so much from headers...b/c that was the only part of my exhaust that was restrictive. I don't need anything bigger then 2" for my 3.2l engine unless I get a s/c or turbo, which I will never waste my money on with this fwd car. I'de likely not gain anything, but noise from a 2.25 setup. With 2.5" I may even loose some tq

CBags04 your sig is AWSOME!
Im so touched that you like it.

·
Registered
37,990 Posts
what the fuck does seeing those cars have to do with being a ricer or not?

And yes you are a ricer. you painted your calipers red. red calipers on a stock honda = rice

They don't make your year in a manual? they made the 2003's in a manual. i dont see the point in your argument. the point that was made is that autos take much less skill to drive than a manual. therefore, you have less skill.
and he thinks street raxcing is cool cause he saw some highend cars do it.

what a ******

·
Registered
41,903 Posts
and he thinks street raxcing is cool cause he saw some highend cars do it.

what a ******
yeah this kids a massive ***/noob/dumbass

·
Super Ban-Finger Mod
21,366 Posts
i'm not lying. Your an idiot why would I lie about that?
you're an idiot for spelling "you're" wrong.

Headers really do add 20-30whp on my car. I've got free flowing exhaust, but the stock headers are very restrictive...go look at comptechs dynographs and countless other 01-03 TL-S/CL-S owners
half idiocy also stems from 30whp from just a header. i know the stock one is super restrictive due to the u-turn it has to make, but it's not worth 30whp. i *could* give it a bit less than 20 though from my experience with a 4-banger getting about 11whp from just a header that deleted pre-cats.

One of the GTP's I beat was my friends. The other GTP CompG was a random guy on the highway I raced from a roll.
the biggest form of idiocy is from this statement. street racing is for panzies. real men do it at the track (with turns).

The Audi TT was dead even. My car runs low 14's and traps around 100mph.
dude in the audi can't drive. and 14s is suppppeeerrrr slow. even my accord did better than 14s.

Sorry your rice burner won't. so much for this forum...
yah, our "rice burners" actually go faster than 14s.

anyways, this thread is now closed because OP doesn't wanna take sound advice and is full of BS. :bye

Reactions: Darkness
101 - 117 of 117 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.