Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to introduce myself !! New to this forum but not necessarily new to forums. January 10th, I purchased a 2005 Civic EX for commuting to and from work. I look forward to learning a lot from the members on this site and maybe even contribute a little every now and again. :)

Here's my Civic !

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
needs a drop...nice start. Welcome to the forum, maybe this should be moved to OT where it will be seen more?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I thought about posting in Off Topic but was looking for somewhere to introduce myself and post picture. Oh well.

As far as a drop, I think I'm going to keep the stock height, since I do only use it for commuting. Those wheels were on my Sentra that I had for a commuter car before. The Sentra had a 2" lowering springs so the tires worked really well on that. The are a little thin on the Civic so I ordered up some 215/45/17'' tires for the Civic. The current tires are 205/40/17. The new tires should be in this week sometime.

I'll take a new picture after I get the new rubber.

·
Registered
3,291 Posts
Whats up Todd, my names Todd as well. Love the color. A drop and some black housing head lights would look nice.

·
Premium Member
33,658 Posts
Cool. Welcome to SHO! :D

BTW: If you haven't already... check out the Civic tech and non-tech forums too.:tu

1 - 5 of 5 Posts