Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

This is my 1997 Honda Civic.

I'm going for all show right now, it has a few mods under the hood though.

I'm looking for a bodykit, any ideas?

i'm selling the taillights and spolier, if anyone is interested, email me.

[email protected]

I bought a 1998 Dodge Avenger that has 17 inch Voxx' Racing rims on it.

i'm wanting to put those rims on my civic, but my civic is a 4 lug, and the rims on the avenger is a 5. Where could I buy a 5 lug adapter? and would I have a raise the civic any?

All help is apprecaited.

Thanks in advance, Scott

·
Registered
6,555 Posts
"erformance Wheel & Tire does not convert the amount of lugs only the spacing. For example you can not put 4 lug wheel to a 5 lug vehicle or visa versa. The spacing of the new studs would interfere with the holes to bolt on to your existing studs."

those adapters wont work, unless you plan on getting a complete 5lug swap done with typer parts. its not really worth it just to put on those rims and crappy cooper tires just to find out that they wont fit. how wide are the rims? whats the offset and what is the tire size?

·
Registered
37,992 Posts
wowzers that tip sticks out alot, and those have to be the worst tails i have ever seen,

as far as the wheels go, if you really wanna be all show, shop around dude, you can get 4 lug badass rims anywhere for cheap hell even rotas are better than thos voxx pieces

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
from the looks of the pics, the wing is weighing the back down alot, and the muffler is making the back rear sag...... :lol2

please just take the wing and tails off.....NOW, they look rediculous.

and wash your car, it deserves better treatment, before i call "car protective services"

·
Registered
518 Posts
"shakes head" those damn alteza's have taken many cars before and they have even taken over ebay... but i didnt think they would get your civic but o well just shoot the car now... lol jk " but i do hate thos damn alteza's :fear

·
Registered
210 Posts
alright man, if you're going for a show car my advice would be to start attending some shows and see what's going on out there, b/c you are just missing it. big wings and altezza's are not show quality pieces. and yes, fix the exhaust.

·
Registered
41,903 Posts
lmao :bash

·
Registered
398 Posts
Jo060 said:
Oh...my..sweet jesus!

Something isn't right here!!
i agree that canister sticks out WAY to far, and that spoiler is way over the top, good thing hes selling it

Reactions: Jo060

·
Registered
388 Posts
before you go buying adapters and all that crap. just check to see if that company has a 4 lug 4x100 for you car.
i have never trusted adapters.

just me.
had couple of friends where studs on adapters snapped right off.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts