Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yeah this is my new weekend car, the civic 94 is my daily drive, the car with the cover is my 300zx, and my project is a s13 sr20det with a gt47 turbo (turbo lag :eek )

I just bought the car, this are pictures whenever i got it, now it doesnt have that many stickers, the only ones in the car right now are the one on the doors.

·
Registered
3,967 Posts
sweet ride man... of course, I'm not sure I understand having a project, two weekenders, and a DD... but hey, that's cool. I'd personally only have one weekender... but that's just me.

either way, cool to see more S2K owners, enjoy it!! What're the mods? I like the kit, that's pretty nice.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Clone said:
sweet ride man... of course, I'm not sure I understand having a project, two weekenders, and a DD... but hey, that's cool. I'd personally only have one weekender... but that's just me.

either way, cool to see more S2K owners, enjoy it!! What're the mods? I like the kit, that's pretty nice.
Interior:
Red Leather Seats
Alpine 9835 Cd Player
Alpine Two 10" Sub (Custom Fit Into Trunk)
Alpine V12 Mono 800 Watt Amp
Momo Shift Knobe
Momo Racing Pedals

Exterior:
Carbon Fiber Hood
Air Walker Front Lip
Air Walker Side Skirts
C-West Rear
JDM Clear Headlights
JDM Clear Side Markers
JDM Red Honda Emblem Front/Rear

Engine:
Injen Cold Air Intake
DC Sport Strut Bar
DC Sport Header

Suspension:
Yokohoma Tire
Skunk2 Racing Springs

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
nismo240sx said:
i will lose almost all of them, but not all.

whats the point having a s2000 like everybody elses??
i agree with that to a certain extent. i think the stickers are done pretty tastefully on the car...i actually dig them a bit, but i don't like the fact that there are stickers on your car for parts that you don't have. i see a racing hart sticker, a top fuel sticker, etc. i don't see these parts on the car/in your mod list. i mean i know the car came like that and the car looks sweet...not trying to take that away :hug

·
Registered
179 Posts
nismo240sx said:
yeah this is my new weekend car, the civic 94 is my daily drive, the car with the cover is my 300zx, and my project is a s13 sr20det with a gt47 turbo (turbo lag :eek )

I just bought the car, this are pictures whenever i got it, now it doesnt have that many stickers, the only ones in the car right now are the one on the doors.

Just wondering what top fuel parts are on the car?

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Nice s2k, berlina white is one of my favourite colors for the s2000, props!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Boski said:
i agree with that to a certain extent. i think the stickers are done pretty tastefully on the car...i actually dig them a bit, but i don't like the fact that there are stickers on your car for parts that you don't have. i see a racing hart sticker, a top fuel sticker, etc. i don't see these parts on the car/in your mod list. i mean i know the car came like that and the car looks sweet...not trying to take that away :hug
I already remove some decals.

one of them is the racing hart you are talking about, the other one is the one at the back (top fuel).

also de dohc vtec one, and the alpine one.

·
Registered
179 Posts
nismo240sx said:

one of them is the racing hart you are talking about, the other one is the one at the back (top fuel).

+1 its a rice mod to put sticker on the car for parts that arent on the car...........

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
nismo240sx said:

:w00t

1 - 19 of 19 Posts