Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

my friend (thanks Jon) just uploaded these for me, but in about 2 weeks my car will be out of the shop (20/20 AUtobody) with a nice clean painted mugen bumper and two custom stock dual exhausts.

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
how did you end up getting a beige interior? i thought all 5th gens had black? :confused: , also can you put your back seat up or does that amp not clear it to latch?

btw, nice :)

·
Registered
283 Posts
Tight ride bro!

The interior exterior colors work awesome together! What color is your neon in the back seat over the subs, unless I'm mistaken. Take a night pic with that on!

Good stuff

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
GldCrzy said:
how did you end up getting a beige interior? i thought all 5th gens had black? :confused: , also can you put your back seat up or does that amp not clear it to latch?

btw, nice :)
i had an eucalyptus green prelude before and all those came with beige interiors.

and nope i cannot put my back seat up because the amps bottom (silver part) is way too thick

thanks!

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Re: Tight ride bro!

racerpunkX said:
The interior exterior colors work awesome together! What color is your neon in the back seat over the subs, unless I'm mistaken. Take a night pic with that on!

Good stuff

here are some pics at night. enjoy

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Sweet.. Some 18" RH would look nice though.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Nice...wut kind of speaker are u running?

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
very nice car :) that amp is huge :) is it sony?

·
Registered
174 Posts
gUnMetaLude said:

my friend (thanks Jon) just uploaded these for me, but in about 2 weeks my car will be out of the shop (20/20 AUtobody) with a nice clean painted mugen bumper and two custom stock dual exhausts.
Nice looking car. You say that the car is going to be out of the shop in 2 weeks with a clean painted mugen bumper - isn't that what is on there now? I am wondering because I am thinking of getting that same bumper. Also, it looks like there are some fitment problems with that bumper on the front left side (of the car, not the photo).

I don't like that you can't put the rear seat up - mainly because you are advertising for somebody to jack your car - stereo looks SWEET... but the deck is Excelon? I didn't know they had screen decks, do you have a VCR or Nav sys?

1 - 20 of 37 Posts