·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
heres one...

·
Retired *********
2,995 Posts
Looks pretty nice...I hope all those oil stains in the street aren't from your Rex though.:um:

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
tron said:
Looks pretty nice...I hope all those oil stains in the street aren't from your Rex though.:um:
nope it was from my friends bread truck... he has to park his work thruck there :)

·
Registered
3,291 Posts
Looks just like my friends old crx. Really tho why you getting rid of it? I thought you were in love with it.

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
just sick of puttin all my money into it... i just want sumthin else till i get a better payin job...

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
why not stop modding your CRX and keep it and use it for gas mileage

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
temp03 said:
why not stop modding your CRX and keep it and use it for gas mileage
just cuz it attracts to much attention and it gets old... to many ricers wanna race , to many V8's revvin up at me and it gets annoying... ride is a little to bumpy... i need sumthin a little nicer for now

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
HONDASWAP SUCKS said:
just cuz it attracts to much attention and it gets old... to many ricers wanna race , to many V8's revvin up at me and it gets annoying... ride is a little to bumpy... i need sumthin a little nicer for now
change the rims back to stock, change the car height back to stock, problem solved

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
njn63 said:
just because someone revs doesn't mean you have to race. I've only raced a few people that reved at me and it was because i was in the mood to lay down on people in the first place and they were just acting retarted. Either that, or i wanted to hear the exhaust note of the ls1 next to me...

you mean in front of you.....:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts