Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

· Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
heres some new pics i took today after washing her. Let me know what you guys think...oh yea dont say "wow its a stock si" because im loving the way it looks right now and im pretty much leaving the exterior...im saving for my turbo

Image uploading. Refresh page to view

Image uploading. Refresh page to view

thats it for now...please comment

· Registered
561 Posts
Very clean.........I just washed my car this weekend and drove through the honda lot today to check out the yellow s2k, this older girl with her brother and dad just stared and smiled at my car, they were checking out a 2000 red ex but I should have stopped to see what they would give me for my car. EBP turns heads. Nice car, keep it clean it looks sweet.

· Registered
1,455 Posts
Nice car! I love that color Blue. Is that a Fireball Exhaust? I got one too they look awsome!:D

· Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Bluecivicsi said:
Do you have any idea how low the drop is? Also how does it handle? Is it much bumpier and uncomfortable compared to stock suspension? Also I was curious about what type of headlights those were, type R? Thanks for the help.
i would say the drop is about 2 inches maybe like 2.2. They ride is great and i can adjust the koni's either stiffer or softer i have them almost in the middle closer to the softer side and the ride is great. Handling is awesome too. It makes such a difference and is the best mod to the car so far. The headlights i just took apart and painted the inside. There was a how-to posted on clubsi.com.

· Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Bluecivicsi said:
With the koni yellows can you adjust the drop of the car? Also I was curious, with the 2 inch drop did you have any problems with having bad camber? Thanks bro
yea with the neuspeed koni's you can go up or down .5" in .25" increments. I used the washer trick for camber in the back and just got an alignment. As long as your alignment is good, you should have much of a tire wear problem at 2".

· Registered
1,226 Posts
thats it for now...please comment [/B]

i wish you put the JDM ctr headlights in man, those look way better than black housing- i just got them for my ride, ill let you all see them if someone can tell me WHERE THE FUCK I CAN HOST MY PICTURES NOW THAT PHOTOPOINT IS FUCKIN DOWN, FUCKIN ASSHOLES AT PHOTOPOINT (*&$#(&(%* anyway, now that ive got that out of my system, civicsi2k, where do you host your pics so you can post them? thanks

· Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Re: Re: New pics of my ride

myflysi said:

i wish you put the JDM ctr headlights in man, those look way better than black housing- i just got them for my ride, ill let you all see them if someone can tell me WHERE THE FUCK I CAN HOST MY PICTURES NOW THAT PHOTOPOINT IS FUCKIN DOWN, FUCKIN ASSHOLES AT PHOTOPOINT (*&$#(&(%* anyway, now that ive got that out of my system, civicsi2k, where do you host your pics so you can post them? thanks
true, but i dont have $500 laying around for headlights. I think my headlights look better than stock and their fine for me. I dont have money to go into these little things as i am saving for a turbo. About the pics, try lycos.com thats what i use and it lets you post the pics and everything.

· Registered
6 Posts
Dude!

Hey man, I have a 00 civic SI, and I was wondering where you ordered or got your spoiler from? That is the same one I am trying to get, but I don't know where to get it. Also, your exhaust looks phat. What kind is that, and where did you get that?

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.