Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
You need a front lip to match those side strakes dude! your baby looks awesome, congrats!

·
Registered
406 Posts
you must be rollin deep, an s2000 and what looks like an evo8 mr in the same garage? anyways back to whats important, the s2k looks unbelievably sexy :w00t

·
Registered
8,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
JDMaccord2k said:
Whoa! :wow an STi and a S2k. Things must be good man things musth be good :hug
HAHA I f u c k i n g Wish that was my STI, that is my bro's car, it is sick as hell with 400 crank hp. I can bearly afford the S much less my S and a STI

O YEA, NEVER call the STI an EVO I will make like Chuck Norris on you. EVO's= :g , their motor sits the wrong way which explains why they have such shitty trans.

·
Registered
8,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
S2kpr said:
You need a front lip to match those side strakes dude! your baby looks awesome, congrats!
Yea if you look closely you can see where the factory lip used to be... the dude who had it before must have took it off for some reason but I am going to get one soon hopefully. And I think i am going to have my wheels powder coated black.

·
Registered
2,816 Posts
pearlwhite_HF said:
Yea if you look closely you can see where the factory lip used to be... the dude who had it before must have took it off for some reason but I am going to get one soon hopefully. And I think i am going to have my wheels powder coated black.
black on yellow = sex

·
Registered
8,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
snozepp147 said:
black on yellow = sex
yes i know :D I just finished talking to a local guy who does it and he said it would cost me like $100 per rim and it would take like a week to do it. Thats a week with no S2K, that will suck but it will be worth it in the end. I might do it in about a month or so.

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
DriftKingB18 said:
go with a cf lip please. I will definately get an S2K when I get a life.

It would look good :tu

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
pearlwhite_HF said:

My s2k came with oem polished rims, and i also want to paint them, black anodized but im still making my mind up..

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.