Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
new pic after the headgasket, stripper the valve cover clean, not sure what to do, or just leave it bare or not

· Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
jon said:
isnt the sohc zc the vtec engine?
mine isnt but i think they made one , i might do the mini me with it if i dont have too many more problems with it, im not liking how hot the valve cover always feels, i think its running too hot.
white lettering and black might be good, i was thinking that the translucent chrome red would be good too

· Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
im gonna push it off a cliff now, never ever buy a jdm motr from foriegn engines in lynnwood, wa. ever ever!!

· Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
GScivic7 said:
what happened? Back when I had a 4G EX, I bought a JDM D15B tranny from them and the thing was perfect. I've recommended a few people go there and they've all had good experiences too.

BTW: you make me miss my old 4dr :cry
first i was showing signs of a blown head gasket on day 2 then it was for sure, they didnt wann do nothing a bout it, finally gave me a gasket set and said here u can fix it, its been fixed for less than a week and i get steam and water when ever i first start it after a while then it goes away, no airbubles in the radiator like before but i suspect a cracked block, the old gasket was pretty cooked on there, and if u look at some of my other posts u will see lots of mad sludge in the valve cover and the head was nasty too, ive never see a valve core that dirty on a motor that was able to still run...you can buy this one

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.