Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

· Registered
2,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some newer pics of my Lude. The new wheels are 17" Rota Subzeros and some gummy 235/40/17 Kumhos for the rubber. Some more pics are coming soon, just waiting for them to be scanned. Enjoy :D

· Registered
2,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
offset is 48mm, and the hood is VIS I think....I ordered it from a shop that carries both VIS and FiberImages, and at first thought it was a FiberImage hood. I later learned it was in actuality, a VIS hood. Oh, and thanks for the compliments guys :D

· Registered
814 Posts
the wheels are a huge improvement over what you had... looks good...

· Registered
2,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Sorry, the only sets of wheels I have left are 18's, and I gave 1 set to my father for his 3000GT. All I have now is the Verdicts. And I get my money the same way everyone else does, by working :D

· Registered
2,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Murdah One said:
How on earth did you slap on 235 on a prelude...i thought my 215 were a little too wide....do u rub when you corner to hit bumps?
All I had to do was roll the rear fenders a little more, the Kumhos seem a little wider than the Yok 235's I last had, plus they're brand new. I don't rub around corners, but whenever I drive through a pretty big dip, you can hear some slight rubbing in the back.

Oh, and if the pics don't load, just refresh the page. They didn't load for me the first time either...

· Registered
1,688 Posts
SpanishRicer said:

All I had to do was roll the rear fenders a little more, the Kumhos seem a little wider than the Yok 235's I last had, plus they're brand new. I don't rub around corners, but whenever I drive through a pretty big dip, you can hear some slight rubbing in the back.

Oh, and if the pics don't load, just refresh the page. They didn't load for me the first time either...

your car looks phat man...i love the rims and drop...keep it up...peace

1 - 20 of 55 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.