Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

· Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got my hood back from the painter's what do you guys think? theres a couple of things that i am a lil picky about but over all I am happy for the price.
there are also pics of before too:

· Registered
1,322 Posts
oh sweet a carbon fiber hood, you lost 2 lbs, made it look like shit, and gained no performance..sweet can you say rice?:btd
wut crawled in ur vagina??

but anywayz, it looks good, ta me it looks better with tha full carbon fiber hood but it still looks great ta me...how much did they paint it for??

· Registered
10,346 Posts
WOW i retract my previous statement...you are truely idiotic to have your hood painted carbon fiber...what a ricer move you ***..get the tires painted carbon fiber while you're at it..and you could do some weight reduction by taking the pistons out.oh and the tranny
Hey fuckstick, its a real carbon fiber hood

· Registered
10,346 Posts
and you lose more then 2 lbs you ignorant fuck

· Boost Junkie
6,249 Posts

· Registered
39,372 Posts
the hood looks good. im not a fan of vented hoods, but it looks good.

· Registered
39,372 Posts

· Premium Member
29,824 Posts
that's gotta be a record. 16 posts (more actually but i deleted most of them) and already nobody likes you. at least user12 made to about 30 posts before people started hating him

· Registered
10,346 Posts
:lol Didnt know you were keeping score for them :lmao

· Registered
1,426 Posts

· Registered
496 Posts
somebody who has the term ricer in their name should not bash people about being a ricer, and that s2k is not a ricer. i like the hood w/ full carbon fiber and the shocker. either was it probably kicks mr.johnnyricer's POS ass

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.