Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
the overall look of your car is nice, but i dont like the spoiler at all. If you like it then it's all good(its your car), what engine did you swap?

·
Registered
4,659 Posts
if you guys actually read his site:

Also the huge Gawdy Aluminum wing will be taken off and replaced with a Wings West Flush 3pc wing.
anyways, i'm not a fan of the license plate and i hate the JDM blinkers because i despise amber. but that's just IMO ;)

i've never liked how far underneath that CTR replica rear lip is on the 5th gens. i'd suggest maybe an aftermarket bumper instead. but i think you like it that way right? ;)

also, if i were you i'd look into getting an SiR guage cluster to get a tach inside my gauge bezel and get rid of the 50 inch tach ;)

but i like the rims/suspension setup, and yeah, you have a swap? which one?

btw, those are Rota Grids right?

ghost

·
Registered
3,291 Posts
I would'nt put any wing on it... but thats just me. The WW wing will look alot better than the one you got now.

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
Yea what wheels are thoes?

I know there not "Volk Racing" as it says on your page.

Rota Grids? nah

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
definitely nice rims and car overall...but i dont like the spoiler and really dont like the speakers....speakers seem like such a waste of money to me....

but nice car

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
thanx guys, The rims are the TE 37 knock offs' They are the Arospeed Techno R's and they are for sale, if anyone is intrested... hit me up on aim. The wing is gone and the 3 pc flush in on with new trunk lid. the swap is a 95 JDM h22a with 99 JDM lsd trans it is currently sittin in my garage, im waiting for a few other things... to swap her in...

·
Registered
372 Posts
i like everything except the ricer wing

·
Registered
338 Posts
sorry not a fan of fast and furious posers. but if you like it more power to you. welcome to the board btw.

·
Registered
236 Posts
nice car, not what I would do but nice............and hey you can use the wing like a clothes line to dry your clothes if your dryer ever tears up.:D

1 - 20 of 26 Posts