·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
4,659 Posts
if you guys actually read his site:

Also the huge Gawdy Aluminum wing will be taken off and replaced with a Wings West Flush 3pc wing.
anyways, i'm not a fan of the license plate and i hate the JDM blinkers because i despise amber. but that's just IMO ;)

i've never liked how far underneath that CTR replica rear lip is on the 5th gens. i'd suggest maybe an aftermarket bumper instead. but i think you like it that way right? ;)

also, if i were you i'd look into getting an SiR guage cluster to get a tach inside my gauge bezel and get rid of the 50 inch tach ;)

but i like the rims/suspension setup, and yeah, you have a swap? which one?

btw, those are Rota Grids right?

ghost

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
thanx guys, The rims are the TE 37 knock offs' They are the Arospeed Techno R's and they are for sale, if anyone is intrested... hit me up on aim. The wing is gone and the 3 pc flush in on with new trunk lid. the swap is a 95 JDM h22a with 99 JDM lsd trans it is currently sittin in my garage, im waiting for a few other things... to swap her in...

·
Registered
338 Posts
sorry not a fan of fast and furious posers. but if you like it more power to you. welcome to the board btw.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.