Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Not really a fan of the tails, but with a drop, I think your car will look pretty good dued...

I'm diggin the rims dude, excellent choice :)

·
Registered
2,356 Posts
Wheels look good.. I like 'em..

Suggestions are as follows: Paint your sideskirts.. I don't really like the tail lights, but if you do, that's cool :cool:

Painted skirts make a big difference.. here's my old car..

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
They're not Tenzos... But that's cool...

Yeah. Paint the side skirts, it'll look better, I'm tryin to save some money myself so that I can do that.

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
Nice, kinda reminds me of my car in a way, must be the rims. But it definitely needs a drop though. Is that the wheel gap on 17's, on stock suspension? I guess I've got about the same gap.

·
Registered
338 Posts
needs a drop, paint the skirts, not feeling the led washers and tails though. everything else your good to go bro :D just my 2 cents.

·
Registered
4,659 Posts
dragon said:
needs a drop, paint the skirts, not feeling the led washers and tails though. everything else your good to go bro :D just my 2 cents.
EXACTLY, everything he said ;) you have the LED washers? what color? i always thought those were a little too much ;) but if you like 'em, keep 'em ;)

those aren't tenzos? those are just like my rims....well i have the passion-5 in gunmetal, but i have the gunmetal with polished lip :) and i have color-matched sideskirts already...you should REALLY do that, it makes ALL the difference in the world, trust me :)

good job man ;)
can't wait to see it dropped...

ghost

·
Registered
4,659 Posts
GhostRider said:

those aren't tenzos?

ghost
nevermind ;) rs racing, i just saw your sig...they look JUST like shu-4's except without the tenzoR center cap...
and one more thing, get some gutter guard, paint it black, cut out the black rubber shit inside your upper grill and put that in instead ;) instead of just taking off the emblem, that looks a bit trashy and half-assed ;)

ghost

·
Registered
881 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
GhostRider said:
you have the LED washers? what color? i always thought those were a little too much

color-matched sideskirts.. you should REALLY do that, it makes ALL the difference in the world, trust me :)
alright.. first off.. the car came with atezzas and i'll trade em for sum si tails but its not neccesarily a priority right now... so it can wait...

the led winsheild washers are red but they dont work so i just have em on there cuz they add sum polished silver to the car to go with the center caps...

drop will come sumtime.. right now im focused on exhaust.. so yeah

thanks for the replies

·
Registered
881 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
o and painting the skirts...

I SO WANT TO DO THAT...

but the paint at paintscratch is so damn expensive... 30 bux for a spray can... but i wanna do it... trust me..

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
can someone clarify what "dubs" are? Are they just rims or is there more to it than that

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
thats what i thought but i was just making sure

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
well i think now for 24" rims people are referring to them as dub+4s

or some stupid shit

so if you have 17s...you can say...dub-3's.
haha

1 - 20 of 21 Posts