Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
14,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
with the exception of the dash board and steering wheel, the interior is completely stripped. ill start selling parts as soon as i get another lude (that way if i need something i can use my old parts before i sell something that i might need)

consider my garage... the junkyard :lol:

heres what the inside looks like as of now... this is the former backseat lol, i have more pics somewhere... but im not quite sure which computer they are on.

more pics later

·
Premium Member
15,402 Posts
RACE THAT BITCH..

SLEEPER!! especially if its wrecked. u would be sooo unexpected to race..u'd own.

AHAHAHA

oh ya. u should sell zaeem the center console part around the shifter area..

later.

·
Registered
14,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
5genlude said:
RACE THAT BITCH..

SLEEPER!! especially if its wrecked. u would be sooo unexpected to race..u'd own.

AHAHAHA

oh ya. u should sell zaeem the center console part around the shifter area..

later.
he still doesnt have one? g'damn hahahah

zaeem: $10 and its yours :p (after i get my next lude just in case)

·
Registered
526 Posts
Hey, I have a 95 Lude VTEC. I am wondering, how is your power antenna unit? Mine always grinds when it reaches the top and bottom. If yours doesn't do the same thing, and is in perfect condition, can you reserve the antenna for me once you start selling parts? One more thing, my right rear speaker is blown out. Could I get that from you too if you are willing? Thanks!!

·
Registered
14,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
mp57078 said:
Hey, I have a 95 Lude VTEC. I am wondering, how is your power antenna unit? Mine always grinds when it reaches the top and bottom. If yours doesn't do the same thing, and is in perfect condition, can you reserve the antenna for me once you start selling parts? One more thing, my right rear speaker is blown out. Could I get that from you too if you are willing? Thanks!!
i dont have the speaker for you, but i can hold the antennae. mine makes no grinding, bumping, or knocking noises :D

·
Registered
296 Posts
dang dude your pm box is full clean it out and send me a price on the clear tails, i'm too lazy to clear them out myself.

·
Registered
12,727 Posts
what happened to your car?

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
he was being 2 fast 2 furious.... and rear ended a car..:D good luck with the new luda. was ure car totaled? how much did they give u for it?

·
Registered
448 Posts
wutangben said:
dude, do you have front body panels? i need fenders, maybe a hood, mirrors, a bumper whatever, let me know.

Ben
gee, I have that stuff from mine. maybe if you payed me what you owed me I could actually consider selling it to you :rolleyes:

·
Registered
14,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
wutangben said:
dude, do you have front body panels? i need fenders, maybe a hood, mirrors, a bumper whatever, let me know.

Ben
i have a driver side fender and two flat black (unpainted from honda) mirrors

the hood is fawked, and someone local wants the front and rear bumpers.

taillights are NOT for sale, id hang those bitches in my room before i sell them :p too much time and work went into those to sell them ;)

·
Registered
14,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
lOOkatme said:
what happened to your car?
check the photopost for more pics.

but the guy that posted right after you has the story pretty straight.

except i was checking my blindspot and the lady in front of me saw a cop and slammed on her brakes resulting in me totalling my lude :cry:

·
Registered
428 Posts
How much for the taillights?

·
Registered
661 Posts
crdcz03 said:
taillights are NOT for sale, id hang those bitches in my room before i sell them :p too much time and work went into those to sell them ;)
Read before you post.

·
Registered
14,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
riptide101 said:
How much for the taillights?
in case you didnt read the guy's above me post... it says "read before you post" :p

1 - 20 of 20 Posts