Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
22,822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well ive been doing so much shit lately i finally got a chance to snap some updated pics of the new lude, i put the jdm foggies on this one, and also the nuespeeds and kyb's. but there is also another thing that ive been working on......its got eyes baby :w00t

a daytime shot of the retroed goodness

and another shot showing the drop

once it gets a little darker im gonna go outside and aim em, and get some shots of the cutoff.

·
Registered
22,822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
petern101 said:
nice

but was your lude ever in a wreck or something?

the fitment overall on the headlights/bumper/hood isn't very good
carfax said so, never the less, the only lines that are really off are where the hood meets the fenders up top

·
Registered
22,822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ok i got two night shots. i need to take the drivers side out and rotate it a bit, and the cutoff is about 6-8 inches too high, oh and the hot spots are too close together :eek:.....

·
Registered
22,822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
petern101 said:
did you do the retros yourself?

really nice work on them with the cutoff
yes i did, ah im not totally done with it yet. but thanks, and i need some damn bezels....

·
Registered
22,822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thanks for the comments guys i think next thing is going to be paint the valve cover white, and once i get some money, thermal r&d :w00t

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
mlh908 said:
:tu for the retrofit. But is it just me or are the headlights fogged up like whoa? It looks like you could use a polish or a new sealant. Id imagine it would make your light look 10x better
Yeah, they do look a bit hazy, but great job with those projectors. :)

·
Registered
22,822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
theyre tsx projectors with hella gen 3 ballast. i wetsanded the lights like 2 hrs before the pics, i guess i need to go over that one again.

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
Dude! Those were my KYB' !!! :p Looking great man, good progress. Once my car is tuned i really want to get down there and meet up bro'. Ill call you soon, my roomates dad live in Pburg. so we may be down there soon to do some stuff.

·
Registered
22,822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
new pics, theyre aimed a lil better now....

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.