Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
22,822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well ive been doing so much shit lately i finally got a chance to snap some updated pics of the new lude, i put the jdm foggies on this one, and also the nuespeeds and kyb's. but there is also another thing that ive been working on......its got eyes baby :w00t

a daytime shot of the retroed goodness

and another shot showing the drop

once it gets a little darker im gonna go outside and aim em, and get some shots of the cutoff.

·
Registered
22,822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
petern101 said:
nice

but was your lude ever in a wreck or something?

the fitment overall on the headlights/bumper/hood isn't very good
carfax said so, never the less, the only lines that are really off are where the hood meets the fenders up top

·
Registered
22,822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ok i got two night shots. i need to take the drivers side out and rotate it a bit, and the cutoff is about 6-8 inches too high, oh and the hot spots are too close together :eek:.....

·
Registered
22,822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
petern101 said:
did you do the retros yourself?

really nice work on them with the cutoff
yes i did, ah im not totally done with it yet. but thanks, and i need some damn bezels....

·
Registered
22,822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thanks for the comments guys i think next thing is going to be paint the valve cover white, and once i get some money, thermal r&d :w00t

·
Registered
22,822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
theyre tsx projectors with hella gen 3 ballast. i wetsanded the lights like 2 hrs before the pics, i guess i need to go over that one again.

·
Registered
22,822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
new pics, theyre aimed a lil better now....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.