Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I haven't beed on sho for a while ..... working two jobs ovwr the summer...
so heres few pictures of the car... hope you like..

Just put in last week JDM LSD Trans:

The only thing I'm waiting for now is to get anough money for a boost controller and then I will go get the AEM EMS installed and dynotuned ..... I can't believe that I have AEM EMS for like 6 months already and it's still collecting dust in my room... can't wait

PS: last thing I ran against was a 2000 trans am from rolling 25 to 100 dead even...... thats pretty good considering that I pulled only 205whp and 200tq running on vafc hack on the dyno. Can't wait to run 12psi :evil:

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
Couple of question:

What's the size intercooler are you running? Did you have any fitment issues?

When you did the civic half radiator mod, did you continue using the prelude hoses or are you using the civic hoses?

Edit: it looks like one of your grooves from your PS belt is gone, better get that checked out asap man

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
dude, redline.... you have my dream car. well, engine-wise that is. very nice setup :number1
stats on the turbo??

and carnage, i just did the civic rad couple days ago: my entire upper rad hose is a piece of the civic lower rad hose, and i had to cut like 3 inches off the end of the preludes lower rad hose, and replaced it with the smaller civic hosing.

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
twokexlv6coupe said:
dude, redline.... you have my dream car. well, engine-wise that is. very nice setup :number1
stats on the turbo??

and carnage, i just did the civic rad couple days ago: my entire upper rad hose is a piece of the civic lower rad hose, and i had to cut like 3 inches off the end of the preludes lower rad hose, and replaced it with the smaller civic hosing.
Oh shit...that's right you did create a thread about the civic rad mod. I'll check it out. Thanks for the help :tu

Red: I see your intercooler size in your sig. Any fitment issues? Let me know.

·
Registered
779 Posts
twokexlv6coupe said:
stats on the turbo??

X2 :bow you have a real nice setup!! keep up the good work! and after the dyno post up your numbers!!! a vid of your car would be kick ass too. great job again!!!

·
Registered
14,553 Posts
you've been gone so ill be nice... we have a prelude pictures thread now so the forum doesnt get cluttered with threads like this.

go ahead and repost your pics in there, its a sticky at the top of the page

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.