Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
once again its been a while since ive shown my face here

so heres some fresh pix and some 90-91 cleared out tails that i did recently w/ brfore and after pix

before

after

and some from my last photo shoot, im going to paint the CF door just as soon as i come up with some extra cash.

and a quick interior shot

my current plans are to get it tuned, grab some sideskirts (dont know what tho) and try to locate a rear lip that i like. then ive got a few mechanical issues ive got to deal with in there somewhere as well.

questions, opinions, thoughts and comments all welcome.

thanks for looking

joe

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks for the comments and everything guys

the hood, hatch, lip, and rear filler piece (also the gas door), are all CF.

the bottom half is stock milano red and the top is a black with gold flakes.

had the whole car freshly repainted, was a chore let me tell you!

heres a quick engine bay shot:

since this pic i have added skunk2stage2 cams, HC valves, dual springs, gears and i think thats it. o and as you can tell by the fenders this is before the paint job! lol

questions, comments and concerns all are welcome!

thanks

joe

·
Registered
145 Posts
really nice two tone g2, maybe im nitpicky but the section of the rear that starts at the middle of the taillights to the red bumper i think would look better it that was red instead of black but w/e looks great.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thanks man.

its a J-Spec B18C

all the bolt ons and then some additional work

need some more work on the exterior and then i need to finish some of the engine workblah blah blah its a never ending process!

thanks keep em coming

joe

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
thanks guys.

the rims are for sale but im sellin them for pretty much the same price you can get the new lol. they are 15' Konig Next in bronze. i love em and they are pretty light too.

and the engine is a B18C (its has a higher comp ratio and a bit more HP than the USDM B18C1)

i currently have a OBX-R header....when i first did the swap the header we had didn't fit and this was the quickest one i could get ahold of. and to tell you the truth id prob give it a 7 out of 10. the welds are great and i get a pretty decent response from it. however, it did NOT clear the x-member, it had to be removed and beat into submission. lol

i will be replacing the header, most likely this winter. ill prob be going with a SMSP, i think illl be happy with it.

any other questions or comments are welcome!

joe

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.