Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I guess theres a new concept of a new prelude thats out in some magazine like Car & Driver but I havent seen it only heard about it....and I was talkin to my buddy who works down at the local Honda dealership and he was telling me how most likely a new Prelude is coming out soon...has anyone heard or seen anything like this? Please leave some pictures!!

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
JRamos015 said:
So I guess theres a new concept of a new prelude thats out in some magazine like Car & Driver but I havent seen it only heard about it....and I was talkin to my buddy who works down at the local Honda dealership and he was telling me how most likely a new Prelude is coming out soon...has anyone heard or seen anything like this? Please leave some pictures!!
YESSSSSSSSSSSSS.... :clap

Anyone know more about this? :bounce

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
Son of a...

A new prelude IS NOT coming out, it's a rumor that's been around since the second the prelude was cancelled. If your friend actually has some insight from some people 'up there' in the ranks at honda, than I might fall for it. But for now, I call BS.

·
Premium Member
29,826 Posts
expierence97 said:
Son of a...

A new prelude IS NOT coming out, it's a rumor that's been around since the second the prelude was cancelled. If your friend actually has some insight from some people 'up there' in the ranks at honda, than I might fall for it. But for now, I call BS.
even if it were true. what would power it. a k-series???

·
Registered
146 Posts
DriftKingB18 said:
I cant find anything else about it, just one pixelated picture
Yeah that picture has defintiley been floating around the internet for a good 5 years. it's just some guys photoshopped impression of what the new prelude may look like. I first saw it before I even had my drivers license. Its like a toyota solara with a honda badge and prelude headlights.

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
RMAN456 said:
Yeah that picture has defintiley been floating around the internet for a good 5 years. it's just some guys photoshopped impression of what the new prelude may look like. I first saw it before I even had my drivers license. Its like a toyota solara with a honda badge and prelude headlights.
yea its pretty whack, it looks more ike a chrysler than a honda.

·
Registered
444 Posts
This again? Almost as likely as a new CRX coming out....sigh.... Do you really think a company that makes the Element would bring back a nice sporty car like the Prelude? As far as I know they're not even selling the new Civics in Japan. If they did make a new Prelude it would look like every other over contoured coupe on the road today.

·
Registered
14,553 Posts
when someone has some REAL information (highly doubtful) you can go post it in the RUMORS AND NEWS section of the forum.

as for this thread, id rather not see this dead horse get beaten for the 219376534th time

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.