Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

21 - 40 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
576 Posts
Import_Girl said:
because i need a little bit of weight in the back. honda's are know to be front end heavy i learned that with the coupe.. cause it gutted and somtimes the back end kicks out.. i dunno i thought it looked better that way too!

good decision.

sweet ride

your ride > my ride. for now. :number1

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
club5Gaccord said:
good decision.

sweet ride

your ride > my ride. for now. :number1
lol thanks! hey im orignally from JAX! lol i moved to MA like 7 years ago.. anyways my point is im coming down for christmas and am probably bringing my car too so maybe we can meet up and you can show me someplaces where to go you know?

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
sloganish said:
i did this when i saw the car: :whore
LOL thanks! i love the hatch too!... not as much as the coupe but i do that everyday when i wake to go to work....lol :clap

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
tegggy said:
Wow I freakin love this hatch. Very clean. I hope to see rollin around Boston sometime. Whats your plans for it?
thanks!... yea not too many more plans for the hatch.. we're working the LS/Vtec for the coupe right now... and new paint! :w00t

where are you from?

·
Registered
636 Posts
I'm down in the New Bedford/ Fall River area. I love that hatch. Might get one as a project car some day. Next project might be a 4dr civic set up (for my wife)similar to your hatch in appearance. Any big meets or car shows coming up let me know.

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
better pics would be cool :D

btw did the car go into the shop stock and come out with everything done? mechanical etc and cosmetic?

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
noopie said:
better pics would be cool :D

btw did the car go into the shop stock and come out with everything done? mechanical etc and cosmetic?
yea it went to the shop looking worst than stock... it was hurt... lol

·
Super Ban-Finger Mod
21,367 Posts
leg humpers must die

-staff :)

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
sweet ride! thats what i was planning on doing except for a k20 in it. i was so close to copin a hatch but when i went on leave (vacation from the sandbox) i ran into some dude sellin a clean gsr sedan, so i got that instead. well keep up the good work, cant wait to see the coupe all done up. out!!!

·
Registered
636 Posts
jeffry6996 said:
Wooooo damn girl lookin FRESH with The CTR, we should meet up for a photo shoot this summer.
I don't think she has that CTR anymore! I don't even think she is on here much anymore either! I wanted to see that thing in real life pretty bad.

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
maybe it wasnt her's and belonged to a boyfriend or something and they broke up. kinda looked to good to be true. idk. :bye

21 - 40 of 47 Posts