Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
14,553 Posts
sweet

now i have something to look forward to driving at work on wednesday (assuming we get some by then)

·
Registered
14,553 Posts
UNCIVILIZED1 said:
^youre in orlando i figured youd have the truck already :confused
we'll prolly get them today or tomorrow... though i wont be there today so i hope they dont come today :D

·
Registered
14,553 Posts
i was informed that we got some in today

4 to be exact... when i called, 3 were already PDI'd and gone and the 4th one was getting accessories for the showroom i think

damnit

·
Registered
365 Posts
all i'm saying is it's about time Honda came out with a truck. shit, it's been forever since toyota and nissan put theirs out. they look reaaaal good tho. I'm not a truck person at all, but i still wouldn't mind owning one of these.

P.S. dude, your sig is the greatest thing i've ever seen :lmao

·
Registered
365 Posts

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
i went to the dealer to look at the hybrids today... i saw the ridgeline but i wasnt interested enough to actually go inside. its just as hideous as the pictures. they did have the hood open and it's kinda funny..... it's exactly what everyone wouldve expected from honda if they made a truck before.... huge engine bay... tiny little engine.
the people who do buy will buy cuz it's a honda... those who dont, wont because its a joke.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.