Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys i am new on here so let's play nice :D

I have an 01 accord, sedan, blue (the same look and color as the one up top left) and am looking to get rims and these are what i found so far that i sorta like..

(GOLD)

any suggestions and/or opinions are more than welcome!

·
Registered
55 Posts
IF i were to get rims for my accord which is gold, I would get the second to last, but for your blue one i would probably go with blacks. The top ones seem pretty nice :).

·
Registered
103 Posts
You did mean the Accord in the top "right" corner,right?

If that's the case and you are just going for show,I actually like the first ones.Stylish but not too gaudy and I think that the black rim would go nice with the color of your car.Those Enkei's might be nice too.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i have an f23 and yes it is a 4lug sadly..i would rather get rays but i cant wait 4 months for them to make n send em =(

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You did mean the Accord in the top "right" corner,right?

If that's the case and you are just going for show,I actually like the first ones.Stylish but not too gaudy and I think that the black rim would go nice with the color of your car.Those Enkei's might be nice too.
lol sorry yes i meant the top right accord..but dont you think black rims would look odd since the color is dark and then dark rims too?

·
Registered
103 Posts
lol sorry yes i meant the top right accord..but dont you think black rims would look odd since the color is dark and then dark rims too?
That's just my personal taste.I really that type of look.If you tinted the windows to match the rims that would look pretty dope.

The other rims look to race inspired,and that's cool if that's what you are going for.But I think that it would look quite nice with black rims.

·
Registered
17,396 Posts
Believe me when I say this. Wait for the parts you really want. it'll be worth it at the end. because when you go alternate route then what you want, you'll always want the part that you first really wanted.

·
Registered
408 Posts
:clappy Welcome to the brotherhood of the Eternal Blue Pearl Accord!! :love
Its up to you what kind of rims you put on your car, whatever makes you happy; however, I suggest a gunmetal color with a chrome lip (it will match the chrome trim around your windows) with whatever spoke design you choose. Black is too dark for our beautiful blue cars, and gray/aluminum is too light. You could roll with a chrome rims, but I personally think they are old news. Plus, chrome only looks good if you keep your car washed and waxed all the time (try that here in the dirty south during pollen season)

18"s are nice, but they do not offer many benefits (too heavy) and you will not be able to match stock tire size (you can get close). 17"s are not as "flashy", but I cannot complain about my 17"s, especially since I can match OEM diameter (225/45-R17). The tire will be slightly wider than your front fender, so you will have to roll them a bit, but it matches stock size 100% and will not screw up your speedometer/odometer or gas mileage. If you prefer a tire not as wide, go with 205/50-R17's. They are narrower so you wont have to roll your fenders, and are only .4% larger in diameter than stock (when your speedometer reads 60mph, you will acutally be traveling at 60.2mph.

Tire Size Calculator

Post pix once you get them on your ride!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts